Reunited And More Trouble

You ran while holding Temmie until you received a phone call, then took it out...it was Papyrus.

"HUMAN! PLEASE ANSWER ME! ME, THE TINY HUMAN, AND SANS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU FOR A WHILE, BUT THERE WAS NO RECEPTION! Please let us know you're alright!"

You shifted the phone and Temmie while you were running from Undyne, speaking quickly "It's great to hear from you but nows not a great time! Undyne is after me!"

You hear cries of joy in the background "SHE'S ALIVE!"

Then Sans answers "Where are you?!"

You ran passed a lighted sign and replied "Near the Hotlands!"

Just as you said that you ran into someone...it was Sans. The both of you fell to the ground tumbling from the impact, with you ending on top of him.

"Heh. Wow I guess you've really fallen for me.~, then he winks,...Ha, get it.~"

You blushed at his joke, while Papyrus gets irritated by it "SANS!" and Frisk is happy to see you "Sis!"

You looked behind you to see that Undyne was running closer to all yelling at you "Get back here! You Punk!", then you got up and quickly helped Sans up and picked up Temmie "As nice as this pow-wow is...we really should run." Everyone looks at you confused, except Sans. He looks at you like he has experienced all this before, but with uncertainty, then he answers "But -

You interrupted him "...Please trust me on this!"

They all followed you across a bridge suspended over lava. Undyne came running across, but sluggish and feeling hot "*Huff You-You get back here *Huff-a-and *Huff f-fight me..." then she collapses on the bridge. Frisk sees an water vendor, then runs up to it to get a cup of water, and brings it back to you. "Good idea Frisk!" You put Temmie down, and took the water, then went over to Undyne, then dunked it on her. She sputters and wakes up "W-what?"

She looks up at you then quickly gets up, and stares at you and Frisk, then silently stomps off. When you turned around to talk to everyone, you were crushed by many arms embracing you.

Papyrus replied "YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Sans replied "I thought you'd croaked!"

Frisk replied "I'm glad that you're ok!"

You tried to gasp for some air while talking to them "Ack *Gasp I'm glad that you guys are happy that I'm alive, *Gasp but I can't breathe!" The arms that were hugging you, quickly let go. Papyrus blushes an orange tint and smiles sheepishly "NYEHHEEHEEHEE! SORRY ABOUT THAT !" Sans blushes an small blue tint and grins, while he rubs the back of his head "Yeah...Sorry ! I guess we really left you...breathless.~"

"SANS!"

You smiled at the two skeletons tussling with each other, then looked over to see Frisk silently looking at the ground. You got up and went over to them, but when you did you noticed their eye color changed to red, then frozed.

"Hee Hee Hee!~ What's the matter sis!~ Chara quickly looks up at you, then gives you an twisted grin with their arms outstretched "Aren't you going to give me a hug!~