Chapter 3

I was on the way back home. Suddenly a voice called :

"Lea! Wait! Let's go home together!"

I turned arround and saw Calum with a boy and a girl.

"Lea! Wait!" , Calum shouted again.

I waited for them.

" Hi Calum" , I said.

"Hi Lea. This are Franka and Luke, one of my best friends."

"Hey," Franka said , "Nice to meet you."

"Hi," Luke said.

"Nice to meet YOU, Guys!" , I answered.

"Why don't you go with us for an ice cream ?" , Calum said.

My head said :"What should I do if my mum call me?! "

And my stormach said : "I should go with them. Maybe we can be friends"

I felt better if I went with them. So I decided to go with them for an ice cream.

We went and went until we came to an little italian café.

"Here we are" , Calum said , " it's our favorite ice café. We went here for an ice cream every week."

"I'm sure it will be the best ice cream you ever eat!" , Luke said.

"The best ice cream if Italy wouldn't excise!" , Franka corrected him.

We all laughed. I laughed too. They were really nice! I was so happy I had found them!

After we all calmed down again, I said:

"Let's go in and have an ice cream!"

"Yes, of course!" , they said.

We went in. Calum, Franka and Luke went to a special table in the back of the café.

"Why we're sitting here and not on a different table?" I asked them.

"This is our favorite table. It's always free when we come from school. Today Michael hasn't time, because he has to bring his cousin to the dance club" , Luke said.

"But tomorrow he has time. That's important, because we have to practise our new song" , Calum said.

"What for a song?" , I asked.

"Luke, Calum and Michael play in a band" , Franka told me.

Now I was very excited:

"You play in a band?! How cool is that? What's the name of the band? Which part of music do you play ?"

Calum laughed:

"Oh, we're in a rockband. It's called 5 Seconds of summer. We write and play or songs ourselves."

"Cool!!"

More words didn't say.

"Why don't you come to our practise tomorrow? At 4 pm ?  It's at my house, not far away from school" , Luke invited me.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!"

"Cool! Franka is invited too!" , Luke said happily.

"Thanks" , Franka said, "Lea, let's meet in front of the school at 3.45 pm tomorrow. Then we'll go together to Luke's."

"Good idea!" , I said.

After ice cream, I stood up:

"Sorry, I have to go home now. My parents are waiting at home. See you tomorrow! And thank you for the invitation to your band practise!"

"You're welcome! See you" , Luke said.

"See you" , Calum and Franka said.

"See you" ,I said again. Then I went back home very happily.