Chapter 11

I went home after school. I was still thinking on Franka and Luke and the fact that Luke and Jessica weren't together anymore. Suddenly my mobile rang. I was very surprised about that, because I didn't know who called me so close after school ...

I put my mobile out of my bag and looked who it was. It was an unknown number.

"Hey" , the voice on the mobile said, "it's me, Ashton. How are you?"

Oh, it was Ashton! But why did he call me??

"Hi Ashton. I'm fine! And you?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine too. Did Luke say to Jessica he don't love her anymore?"

"Yes, he did, and we all were very surprised!"

"Ok. He told me he was going to do this! They are a lot of better girlfriends in the world who are much better than Jessica! "

"I agree with you!"

"I think Franka and Luke would be so cute together!"

"We all know this!! And I'm pretty sure that they know that too!"

"Yes! We have to help them to find together, don't we?"

"Of course!!"

"I've got an idea: Let's meet at "Joe's" and find a plan which brings them together!"

"Yes, why not?!"

OMG, he wanted to meet me!

"Cool! Have you got time tomorrow afternoon? At 4:30 pm?"

"I must have time! On Thursday we always have just 5 lessons."

"Ok, then let' meet then! And there's one thing I have to say you: Can't you tell the others that we meet? That would be sooo nice."

"I promise. "

"Ok, then see you tomorrow at "Joe's" at 4:30 pm!"

"See you tommorow, Ashton!"

And the call was over.

I was so happy that I can met him! But I was puzzled too: Why I didn't can tell the others that we met??