Chapter 22

*four days later*

Today it was Thursday and I was going to bake a cake with Ashton for Michael. But when I had arrived at home after school I remembered on Jared's message and got very nervous again. I knew that I had to tell Ashton .. but I couldn't and I didn't know how I could explain him this trouble ..

So I left home with very bad feelings. I was lying, wasn't I ? But I knew if Ashton would find out that Jared, my fuckin' ex-boyfriend was going to visit me, he would think that I wanted to see Jared again and would left me. I could cry!

When I arrived in front of the bakery, Ashton has already been there.

"Hey babe!" , he saluted me.

"Hey!" , I saluted him and gave him a big hug, but it felt bad.

Everything felt bad. I couldn't describe how everything had felt.

Ashton realized soon that something was wrong with me:

"Lea, what's the matter? You're looking unhappy! "

"uuuuhm ... it's nothing. I've just been in minds."

I was a meant lyer. I couldn't believe that I had been able to do something bad like that. I was a dirty fuckin' wrong lyer!

But Ashton didn't realize that I had been lying:

"Ok that's fine. I don't like problems very much!"

"Ok let's go in. My mum is working in there. She'll help us a bit with baking"

So we backed a huge chocolate cake for Michael and Ashton and me learned a lot about baking. But I still felt bad.

Ashton musted realized that something was wrong with me, because when we left my mum's bakery he asked:

"Lea, what's the matter? During we backed you've been in minds the whole time! Please tell me! I promise I'll tell nobody!"

"It's nothing"

"Don't ly at me! Something is wrong with you!"

Now I couldn't hold it back. Fast I told him:

"JaredwantstovisitmenextweekendbutIdon'twanttoseehimbecausehe'sanassholeandPLEASEDON'TLEAVEMEFORTHAT!"

And I started to cry. He hugged me and said:

"I'll never leave you! But I didn't understand the rest. Please tell me again, but slowly."

"Ok ... Jared, my ex-boyfriend is going to visit me next weekend. He wrote me on Facebook.  But he doesn't have my new number or my adress or something else of mine. He just haves my Facebook. So I hope he won't find me, but I don't what I should do if he'll find me!"

I started to cry again:

"I was so afraid to tell you, because I thought you'll leave me! I promise I really don't want to see him. He broke me and he's such an asshole!"

"Who's he??" , Ashton asked.

"Jared, my ex-boyfriend is going to visit Sydney next weekend and he wants to stay with me! He wrote me on Facebook, so I know all about it. He said he wants to talk to me about our fuckin' love, but there is nothing between us. I really just love you! I'm so afraid if he'll find me."

"Hey" , he said, "First why should I leave you because your ex-boyfriend has got psychological problems? Let's broke him, because he broke you too! If he'll find us, we'll kiss and hug the whole time and if he really loved you, he would be broken!"

"Yeah! let's hurt him!" , I said much happier than before.

And I gave him a big kiss.

I loved him sooo much! He was the best, coolest,most emotional boy I've ever meet. I was going to never let him go!

He took me home. After we said goodbye to each other, I went in. I felt much better now!

I lay down on my bed and started to cry, but I didn't cry because I was sad. I cried because I was happy. Happy about the fact that Aahton understood me! I couldn't believe that he really was going to hurt Jared. I've never thought that Ashton would do this for me!

I cried and cried hours...