Chapter 12

It was Thursday afternoon. I was sitting in the English lesson when the bell rangs. I stood up, said goodbye to all my friends and went out of the school. I was very excited when I went home: I were going to meet Ashton at 4:30 pm!!

The "Joe's" was far away from my house. When I went to 3.55 pm, I was very still excited and I felt my heartbeat. But I didn't understand why I was so excited ... we just met to find a plan. As friends!

I arrived at "Joe's" at 4:25 pm. Ashton hasn't been there yet. He arrived 5 minutes later.

"Hey " , he saluted me "nice to see you."

"Hi Ashton! Let's go in and find a nice table."

We went in and sat down on a little table in the back. When we had sat down, Ashton

"Ok let's start ...." , and he started to laugh.

"What is so funny? , I asked.

"Oh, I had forgotten what I wanted to say!"

I started to laugh too. We laughed and laughed without a course.

"So" , I said, "we aren't here to laugh, we're here to work! We're going to bring Luke and Franka together!"

"Yes ... but I don't have any idea!"

"Maybe we can write Franka a wrong love letter ... oh no, that's bad. I hoped you have an idea!"

"And I hoped you have got an idea!" , he laughed, "oh my god, we're perfect!"

And we laughed again.

"Ok, but let's eat something anyway.  I'm hungry!" , I said.

"Yes, I'm very hungry too! Let's have dinner together. So ... I'm going to eat a burger."

"And I'm going to eat pancakes! "

We had an nice evening at the restaurant. But after our dinner something special happend ...