Chapter 16

When we went in, everyone sat on the table: Calum, Michael and .... Ashton. I could feel my heartbeat.

"Hi Franka, Hi Lea!" , the three said happily.

During they had said this, Ashton smiled at me. He smiled at me like we would be just friends.

"But we were more than "friends", weren't we? ...

Oh no! Now I was thinking how it would be together with Ashton. But I didn't want more ... or was I lying to myself? Oh l, this theme is so complicated."

Today Luke's mum has cooked some french frites with hamburgers. We all liked it! It tasted soo good!

"Can your mum teach me cooking, Luke? , Michael asked , "She cookes so tasty!"

"Yes!" , Franka said , "maybe she can teach it us all. That would be so great!"

Luke laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but she works almost the whole day!"

"What a bummer!" , Michael said a bit sadly.

We laughed.

During we had dinner together, Ashton and Luke were wispering to each other. Franka and me were looked to each other very puzzled now and I could read from her eyes that she had the same question as me: Were they wispering about us??

After dinner, we took our things and put them in the cellar, were we all slept. We talked, laughed and sang during we walked downstairs. We all had were happy.

After we had done everything, Luke said:

"Franka, can you stay with me in the cellar? And the others can you walk upstairs for some minutes?  Please!"

Franka looked first at Luke, then at me and she was very surprised. I looked at her like I wanted to say "good luck!". But Ashton's answer surprised me more than the fact that Luke wanted to talk to Franka:

"No problem!"

And they looked at each other very strange. I knew it! They wispered about Franka at dinner! But now there were big questions in my head:

Were they wispering about me too??

Had Ashton planned a surprise for me too??

Were he going to do the same??