Chapter 35

Franka shouted:

"Oh Guys you were fantastic!"

She ran into Lukes arms surely. And I walked over to Ashton.

"You were so good!" , I said to him.

Before Ashton could say anything, Michael came over:

"Oh yeah we were" , he said proudly about himself and we laughed. Now Luke and Franka came to us.

"Oh no, Mikey is here. That can't be good!" , Luke laughed.

I realized that Ashton was nervous. I didn't understand why he was nervous, but I hoped that it wasn't too bad.

We laughed and laughed and had fun, until Ashton said:

"Lea? Can I talk with you alone?"

Now I got nervous, because I was afraid that he would broke up. If it had come like that, I would have understood why he did that. But it was different:

We walked into another small room where we were alone. He started to talk:

"Lea, I have to say you something important. I ... can't really explain what you are for me and what I feel for you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I really can't imagine my life without you. You give me that one thing were I've ever looked for. I love you ... more than words can say and I really can imagine living with you my whole life and having a family with you."

I started crying, but I was so happy that I couldn't say anything in this moment.

He got red. Like his favourite colour, that was really sweet.

"This is what I just wanted to say all the last weeks, but I hadn't been courageous enough."

I hugged him and kissed him emotionally. And we kissed long and it felt so amazing ... like butterflys in my stormach. He cryed a bit and sayed.

"If we wasn't still so young, I would ask you to marry me" , he told me and laughed.

"I never want to lose you. You're perfect to me" , I said while I was crying very hard.

"Can you promise me something?" , he asked me, "please promise me that we'll never break up!"

I grabbed after his hand, watched into his beautiful gold-brown eyes and said:

"We'll never broke up. Never in a milion years. I promise."

And we kissed.

All this happened a year ago. Ashton and me are still together and love each other like on the first day. And I'm pretty sure that nothing and nobody can break our love.

---------End---------------------