Chapter 29

"C'mon!" , I said excitedly, "let's go home!"

"No" , Franka shouted happily, "we'll run home!"

She started to run.

"Wait for me!" , I shouted after her, but I couldn't be very angry, because it was too funny. I started to laugh.

Franka was puzzled:

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know" , I laughed, and she started to laugh too.

We walked out of the forest and were still laughing. We went over the street and were still laughing. We laughed all the time and we didn't know why.

We went to the party, but the party was over.

"Ok" , Franka said, "let's go home then."

I nodded:

"Yeah, and then I'll call Ashton! I think he's worried about us."

Franka got nervous:

"I'm not sure if I'm able to call Luke. I've hurt him and it was a big mistake."

"I would call him if I were you" , I cheered her up, "because if he really loved you he would say it's ok. Be couragerous!"

She nodded.

We hugged and went into different directions. I went home fastly. I was so happy to come home. Nobody knew what had happend with Franka and me. I was so excited. I wasn't sure if my parents knew that I had been in trouble last night.

After I had arrived at home, I put out my key and opened the door. I went in and looked into the living room, but what I saw shocked me ...

a/n:

Thank you for 400 reads!! You're the BEST ♡ Love you :***

I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait for the next Update a few days, because I'm on holiday and haven't so much time right now. I'm sorry!

and ...

DEUTSCHLAND IST WELTMEISTER !!

Sorry, but I'm so happy about it! <3

See you in the next chapter :D