Chapter 20

On the next morning I got up like every day, at 6:30 am. I wanted to get ready for school until I realized that it was weekend.

So I text Ashton again:

"Hey babe <3 When shall we bake a cake for Michael? ;)"

And I waited and waited and waited .... 3 hours for an answer. But then he added me:

"What about Thursday?  His party is on Friday, so the cake will be fresh! "

"Yes, that's a good theory! At 4:30 pm? :* "

"Yes why not ? ;) :** "

"We can go in a bakery and bake there with the help of bakers. My mum is a baker in the bakery next to Joe's"

"Yes :)

It's magic! We'll meet on a Thursday at 4:30 pm at the street where Joe's is. Almost like our first date <3 "

"Yes! It's has to be a magic afternoon <3 :*** "

"Yeah! <3

What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Oh, I think I'll be very bored today and tomorrow :("

"Then let's meet tomorrow! Today were going to visit the family ... so boring! :/ I really more want to meet you!"

"Oh yes, that would be so great if it was possible to meet today!"

"Yes ... but we'll see tomorrow!"

"Ok .. when have you got time tomorrow?  :)"

"The whole day! <3 "

"Then let's do something special! What about a visit in the opera-house? I've never been there before."

"Then ... let's do that! I'll look in the program and will tell you which opereas are there tomorrow:)"

"Yeah! Oh my god I always wanted to visit the opera house!"

"I've been there very often, but with you it'll feel like the first time <3 ..  sorry I must go offline now, my parents are going to drive to our family visit :/ see you tomorrow :*** "

"See you, babe! <3 :** "

And Ashton was offline. Oh my god! I was going to visit the opera house of Sydney the first time! And then with Ashton ... I was so happy about that, so the day wasn't so boring like I thought in the morning.  But the Sunday of the weekend was of course the better day ...

a/n:

hey :)

I hope you like my story! When you have some feedback for me please comment or write it to me. I want to know your meaning about my story!

Otherwise lots of fun with the book!