Chapter 6

Oh my god, now I got insecure! I was still looking at him when Calum said:

" Ok, let's play our new song: Don't stop!"

And they started to play. Oh my god, it was my first concert and the best song ever. I was really sad when the song was over.

"Oh my god, it was so cool! Can you play it again?" , I asked happily.

"No, we play another song: She lookes so perfect!" , Luke added.

They started to play again. First I looked to Franka. She was looking on Luke all the time, so I watched at the sexy drummer. He moved so cool during he played the drums. He looked so perfect playing there!

"What was his name again?" , I thought, "I'll know it in the break. But this songs are soo great! I love it!!"

"And now" , Michael said, "we play an emotional song: Wherever you are."

And THIS song was really emotional! I saw tears in Franka's eyes.

"Why don't she tell somebody her problem ?!" , I thought. But I didn't can do anything.

After their song was over, Luke said: "Ok guys, thanks to listen to our songs, but let's have a break now!"

Luke showed us the living room. There was a big table with a lot of food on it.

"Oh" , he laughed,  "My mum has cooked I suppose."

"It lookes yummy" , I said.

"I agree with you" , the drummer said.

"OMG, he agreed with me!!" , I thought.

I smiled at him and ... he smiled back!

"Please sit down" , Luke said, "I hope it'll taste you."

After sat down the drummer said:

"For everyone who hasn't known me yet.. I'm Ashton. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet YOU!" , I said.

He smiled at me the second time. My heart beat. Now I ate one of the chicken wings Luke's mum had cooked for us.

"Luke, tell your mum her chicken wings are great!" , I said.

"I love the chicken wings of your mum!" , Franka said.

"Ok.. and Michael: How was it at the dance club with your cousin yetserday?" , Luke asked.

"Oh, it was horrible! I really wanted to be with you on the ice café." , Michael said not very happily.

We all laughed. I looked at Ashton and he looked at me .. OMG!

"Why don't we do a sleepover on Friday? Here? At my house? It would be really funny!" , Luke said.

"Yeah!! It'll be so much fun!" , we all said.

Me too. I didn't can imagine better friends than them!

We talked, we laughed and we had fun the whole afternoon, since the bell rang at 6.30 pm ...