Chapter 31

On the next morning, I got up very early, because I had school.

I cycled to school like every morning, but after I arrived at school, a lot of students were talking about "5 Seconds of Summer". I was puzzled. They never talked about Luke, Mikey, Ash and Calum before. Why were the talking about them now?

I arrived at the classroom and saw Calum, Luke and Michael in a corner. Franka hasn't been there yet. I went over to them.

"Hey guys" , saluted them and hugged them all.

"Lea, do you have any time this sunday? We'll play a gig here in school, and we think you want to be there" , Calum asked.

"I think I have got time. It's great that you'll play a gig. I really love your music!"

Michael smiled:

"Thank you!"

Luke was a bit worried:

"Lea, do you know about Franka? She hasn't call me yet and I think she's angry with me ..."

" I said to her she should call you, but if she didn't do this .. she must be at home or on the way to school" , was my answer.

But Franka didn't come to school the whole day, so Luke got worried and more worried. After school he said to me:

"Lea, what should I do now? I want to talk to Franka and explain her everything, because I'm pretty sure she's thinking the girl at Mikeys party was a flirt, but that's wrong! Can you say her that I want to talk to her and that we'll have a gig on sunday?"

"Yes" , I added, "Maybe she's sick. I'll text her after I'll went home."

I hugged them all to say "goodbye" and cycled home by bike. The first thing I did after I had arrived at home was that I texted Franka on WhatsApp:

Hey :) How are you? Are you sick? Luke wants to talk to you and the band will play a gig on sunday :D

During I have waited for an answer, I did my homework. Oh my god, I really didn't like it.

Suddenly my mobile finally vibrated and it was a message by Franka:

Yes, I'm sick. I have got a mean flue and you can tell Luke that if he really wants to talk to me he should do this! Please don't text me anymore, because I want to sleep now :)

So I just wrote back:

Ok bye and be healthy soon! :)

I didn't do anything else on this afternoon. It was an normal boring afternoon, until it was evening and I had already dinner ..

a/n:

100 reads more after each chapter. Wow! THANK YOU so much!!! Love you all :*

I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait for the next chapter a bit longer, because I'll go on holiday on monday for two weeks and I think I won't have any time to write on. SORRY!

I wish you nice holidays and I'll see you in the next chapter :D

Love you all ♥ :*