Chapter 34

~Sunday~

I woke up at 10am on Sunday. "Something great will happen today" , I thought tiredly, so I stood up and looked at my calender. There was a big notice: 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT 11.30am!!!

I watched at my clock. "Shit" , I thought, "I have just one hour left to get ready." In this one hour I beat the new record of hurrying, because I got ready 20 minutes later and that was very very fast. I was also surprised about myself how I could get ready so fast.

I took my new Longboard and drove fastly to school where the concert took place. After I had arrived, I ran into the backstage area to salute Ashton and the others. They all were waiting for me.

"Lea" , Calum shouted, "where have you been?"

Ashton ran to me and kissed me. "I missed you." He said this because we hadn't seen each other the last 3 days and that was a lot for us.

"Lea Franka you have to go now, we have to get ready for the stage." , Michael told us.

Franka and me kissed our boyfriends and went out to our places. We had to wait about 10 minutes, but then the music started and all the fans started to scream. We both screamed too and we were so proud on our boyfriends.

They played a lot of songs, for example Haertbreak Girl, Unpredictable, Beside you, Over and Over, Tomorrow never dies, She looks so perfect and so on.

After they played Don't stop, Luke started to talk:

"Now we play a song which Ashton and me wrote for our good girls. We love you! And the song is called Good Girls."

Franka and me got a Fangirl Attack: We started to scream loudly and hugged each other. We both felt amazing, because they wrote their song for US. We really couldn't believe it.

They started to play and Michael started singing:

She's a good girl
She's daddy's favourite
She's saved from Harvard
He knows she'll make it

She's good at school
She's never truant
She can speak french and I think she's fluent

Calum sang on:

'Cause every night she sudies hard in her room
At least that's what her parents assume
But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend
Here's what she told me the time that I caught her

All sang the refrain:

She said to me forget what you thought
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
So just turn around and forget what you saw
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
Whoooaaaa
Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
Whoooaaaa
Good Girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

Calum kept on singing again:

She's a good girl
A straight A-Student
She's really into all that self - improvement
I swear she lives in that library
But if you ask her she'll say
That's where you'll find me!

Franka started screaming, because Luke sang:

But if you're looking you won't find her there
She may be clever but she just acts to scuare
'Cause in the back of the room where nobody looks
She'll be with her boyfriend
She's not reading books

The sang the refrain again. I saw that Luke was looking at Franka the whole time and that was so sweet!

Than Calum kept on singing:

Good Girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls!
Good girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls!

Now I started crying and screaming and I was just so proud, because Ashton started singing his part:

She's a good girl
Hasn't been caught
She's a good girl
Hasn't been caught

And they sing the last time the refrain, but I didn't listen so well because I was so confused. I was so happy and so excited the whole concert until it ended one hour later.

After the concert Franka and I ran into the backstage area, beacuse we had special tickets for all of the backstage area. The boys have given them to us.

We arrived there and saw the boys.

a/n:

Here's finally a new chapter :D

Sorry that I haven't written anything and wasn't online the last months, but that has private causes. I hope you'll understand that.

The story is almost finished. Maybe you might give me some feedback or you read one of my other stories. And I have to say thank you again because there are 1,76K Reads and 92 Votes now!! Wow, that's fantastic! Thanks to all the readers and voters who did that for me :*

See you (hopefully soon) in the next chapter ♡