Chapter 32

On the next morning my mobile woke me up, because somebody called me. I grabbed after my mobile thirdly and saw that Franka called me.

L: "Hey Franka, how are you?"

F: "I´m feeling much better,but I won´t come to school."

L:" Franka, you can´t hide from Luke the whole time. Please talk to him."

F:" If he wants to talk to me he should come to me and explain me everything, otherwise Frake will never excist anymore."

L:" If you think so .. but please come to school! Cal and Mikey miss you too."

F:" No ..."

L:" C´mon!"

F:"Ok ... but I won´t talk to Luke."

L:" Ok, then we´ll meet at school."

F:" Yes. Bye:"

And the call was over.

After I wor and had breakfast, I decided to call Luke, because Frake had to excist.

Lu:"Hello?"

Le:"Hey Luke."

Lu:"Have you already talked to Franka?"

Le:"Yes. She will come to school today,but she don´t want to talk to you. You have to talk to her. Alone!"

Lu: "I want to do this but ... I don´t know how."

Le: "just go to her and ask her if you can talk to her. I´m pretty sure she will get weak and will hug you and will start to cry."

Lu: "I´ll try to do it like this. Thank you so much for your help. You´re the best friend rule the world!"

Le: "No problem. A life without Frake is impossible!"

He laughed: "If you think so .. I think so too. I love her so much! She´s amazing."

Le: "You´ll make it."

Lu: "I hope so. Thank you. See you later."

And this call was over too. I felt like Dr. Love or Amor lol.

I packed all my school things,went out and cycled to school. When I arrived in the classroom, Franka and Luke were in a corner and were talking ...

a/n:

Hey :)

Sorry for the late update, but I was on holiday and didn´t have a lot time to write. But know here is finally an Update ;D

Maybe you know this, I didn´t know how to write on. So I want to say thanks to @JaneHood , because she read the whole book and gave me some ideas. Danke dir <3 ;)

What do you think. What will happen next. Please comment and give me some Feedback. And don´t forget to vote *-* 

See you in the next chapter :D

Love you :* <3