Chapter 24

Franka suddenly stood before them. First she sreamed at the girl:

" Don't play with him! He's mine!!"

The girl was shocked and walked away.

"Bitch!" , Franka shouted behind her. Was she going crazy ?!

Luke was shocked too:

"Franka, were you going crazy?! She was my -"

"You're crazy, Luke! You're playing with other girls although you have a girlfriend who really loves you!"

"Franka, listen at me, she's my -"

But he couldn't say anything else, because Franka beat hik on his right cheek and screamed:

"Fuck off! I never believed that you're able to do dirty things like that!"

She started to cry and ran away.

I looked into Ashton's direction and I could see his eyes said:

"Run after her! Fastly!"

So I ran out. I ran ... against Michael:

"Where are you and Franka going and why Franka is crying? "

"I'll tell you later, but I have to run after Franka now!"

And I ran out of the party yard. I looked around and saw Franka was running to the beach. So I ran to the beach too.

When I arrived, I saw Franka sitting close to the sea. I sat down next to her. If she saw me, she hugged me very fastly.

"How could he do something like that? He knew that I would see him!"

She started to cry again.

"Franka, calm down. He wanted to explain something. Maybe he's friends with this girl."

"But why knows he a girl who I don't know? I knew Luke since we had been in the kindergarden and we had the same friends all the time!"

"I think he didn't want to hurt you!"

"But why did he don't tell me about her?"

"Maybe she's embarrassed to him and-"

"Lea, don't be silly!"

"Why is that silly? Maybe he was ashamed to tell you ab-"

Suddenly a boy voice shouted:

"Lea? Lea, is that you?"

I turned around and was shocked, because I knew this boy. It was Jared ...

a/n:

Thank you for mor than 200 reads! I was very happy when I saw that! Thank you so much!!

What do you think? What will Lea do in this strange situation. Write it in the comments and have fun with the next chapters :)

Love, Lea ♡