Chapter 30

I went into the living room and was shocked, because there sat my parents, Ashton and two policemen.

Ashton was the first person who saw me:

"Lea!" , he said happily and gave me a big hug.

"We all were so worried out Franka and you" , he wispered into my ear.

"Is that one of the missing persons?" , one of the policemen asked.

"Yes" , my dad added, "this is our daughter Lea."

"Where have you been all the time?" , she asked and started to cry.

"We were in a tree house and we couldn't get out of it, because somebody took the leader away during we were in it" , I explained.

"Do you know who took the leader away?" , one of the policemen asked.

"I don't really know him, but Franka said his name was Justin and he was the brother of one of Ashton's ex-girlfriends."

"Oh no!" , Ashton said, "this idiot is always trying to hurt my new girlfriends since I broke up with Marilyn, his little sister."

"So it wasn't the first time he tried something like that?" , the other policeman asked.

"Yes" , was Ashton's answer.

"What's his whole name?" , the first policeman asked, "because if he really often has done some criminal things like that before, you should advertise him at the police station. You can do this right now if you want."

"Can I talk to Lea about it alone?" , Ashton asked.

The policeman nodded:

"Yes, you can do this."

I gave Ashton a signal and we went upstairs into my room. We hugged and kissed.

"Why have you been in the tree house?" , Ashton asked excitedly, "did you run away from Justin?"

"No" , I replied, "I'll tell you the whole story."

And I started to tell:

"You know, I ran after Franka, because she had had an argument with Luke. We ran to the beach, sat down and talked about the argument. Suddenly Jared was there and we ran away from him. We hadn't known where we could hide, so we ran into the forest and hode in the tree house. Then Justin came and took the leader away, so we couldn't get out of the tree house, until we found a line on the next morning."

"Why you didn't call me?"

"You know In the forest isn't any receipt!" , was my answer.

"Ok" , he smiled. After he had done this he hugged me again and said:

"Words can't say how happy I'm about the fact that you're there again!"

"Me too!" , I added.

"What do you think?" , Ashton asked, "I'm not sure if I should advertise him or not."

Suddenly I felt bad if we did advertise him, this is why I said:

"I think we should give him a second chance. If he's able to do something like that again, we should advertise him."

Ashton nodded:

"Ok, we'll do this."

We went downstairs in the living room again and told them everything. The policemen went out and drove away, Ashton had dinner with my parents and me, then he went home too. It was an evening to relax for me. But not for Franka, how I knew later ...

a/n:

You're amaZAYN !! 500 reads !! Thank you soo much and love you ♥♥

This chapter is long again, maybe it's the longest chapter in this book, lol :D

See you in the next chapter :D <3