Chapter 19

*a half year later*

I dove to school by bike. I felt so happy, because I got an A in Music one day before. My private life was great too: I was happy in love with Ashton and I had a lot of fun with him and my other friends. The one thing I actually didn't like was the rain.

When I arrived at school, I first went to my compartment and to my surprise there was a coloured envelope. I looked at it an saw that it was from Michael. I opened it and saw it was an invitation for his birthday party:

Dear Lea!

I want to invite you to my birthday party on 20th November, 2014.

We'll have a party at my house at 21 pm until .. I haven't known yet.

Please come bring with you:

- good mood

- a lot of time

- and OF COURSE a present ;p

Please tell me if you'll come or not!

See you, Michael :)

I've already known that I had got time on this day, because I had told my parents that this day was Michael's birthday and that I wanted ti visit him on this day.

So I went to him when I arrived the classroom. He sat next to me, so I didn't have to walk to another table.

"I'll go to your birthday party!" , I said.

"Cool!" , he said happily.

"Eehm ... Have you got wishes for your birthday present?"

"Foooood!" , he yelled and we started to laugh.

Then it rang and our English teacher came in. So started a hard school day again.

-----------------------------------------

After school I drove home. When I arrived, I went downstairs, lay down on my bed, took my mobile and checked my messages on WhatsApp. There were a lot of messages in the "Just for fun" group (a group with Luke, Calum, Michael, Ashton, Franka and me ) and a message from Ashton.

"Hey babe! Have you already bought a birthday present for Michael? " , was the message.

I wrote back:

"No :/ and I don't know what I can give him. He just said "Food" when I had asked him today at school... "

I sent the message and got an answer back soon:

"Ok then he wants FOOD ?!"

"Yeah! He yelled Food!" , was my answer.

"Ok I think he really wants Food ... let's give him food :D"

"Ok :D but which food?? "

" ... a big cake ?! :D "

"  WTF ?!"

"Why not? Let's bake it ourselves!"

"I can't bake ...."

"Mee too! Let's somebody who can bake and want to join us :) "

"Yes, but .... who?"

"I can ask Franka in school tomorrow :)"

"Ok :) I must go offline, I have to do a lot of homework!"

"Ok :) Bye then :**"

" :**** "

I did my homework and after that I was bored. So I didn't do any exciting things on this afternoon.