Chapter 21

On the next morning I woke up at 11 o'clock am. So I had to hurry, because I was going to meet Ashton in front of the opera-house at 13 o'clock.

We watched The little night Music by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. We watched this, because it's an european opera. I was surprised how cool operas could be! And the opera house was great!

After we watched the opera, I said:

"Let's go to a restaurant now. I'm hungry!"

"Me too" , Ashton added, "let's go to Joe's."

"But we have always gone to Joe's! Let's go to a different restaurant. What about the restaraunt next to the opera house! Then we don't have to walk so long."

"But we have always gone to Joe's!" , he said angrily and sadly, "it's our restaurant!"

"I'll go to another rastaurant! I don't understand why you want to go any other restaurant now!"

"It's our restaurant!"

"Let's have a deal: Today we'll go to another restaurant and on Thursday we'll go to Joe's again, ok?" , I asked carefully.

"Ok" , he said like he wouldn't care.

Did he had his special days or why did he want to go to Joe's and not to any other restaurant? I was worried about him during I didn't know why.

The restaurant next to the opera house was very different than the Joe's. It was much hugger and more modern than the Joe's, but the food was similar to the Joe's. They had the same food.

Ashton and me sat down on a small table. A waiter came over to us and give us two bills of fare.

"What are you going to eat? " , I asked Ashton while I read my bill of fare.

"I'm not sure" , he said, "but I think I'm going to eat a cheeseburger."

"That's fine. I think I'm going to eat a Sydney fish soup."

Now Ashton was curious:

"The have real fish soup from Sydney?! Oh my god! I love this soup!! Do you love it too?"

Ok, that was funny. I've never seen him so excited before. He really was getting crazy because there has been a special part of fish soup.

"Ashton, in this moment you're a bit like Mikey" , I laughed.

"Yes, I know that I'm getting crazy because they have fish soup, but I really love fish soup from Sydney! " , he laughed back.

So we both eat fish soup from Sydney. I've never eaten it before, but I really loved it!

After we had paid, Ashton took me home. When we arrived at the door, I hugged him and said thanks for this wonderful day.

And then we kissed. On the mouth.

I could feel the butterflies in my stormach. It felt amazing. I've never kissed him before. I've never kissed another boy before. But it was amazing!

Then I went in. My parents weren't there, because they had to work. So I went into my room and checked my messages on WhatsApp, but there weren't any messages. But then I checked my Facebook. There were somethings which are there almost every day:

Franka has changed her profile picture.

Ashton wrote "Love you ♥" on my message board.

Calum posted a pic (from his his new bass)

Jessica wrote "Come back to me, I love you more than Franka :* " and marked Luke.

But when I read the messages, I was shocked:

I had a message from Jared, my ex-boyfriend!

Hey Lelibaby <3

I miss you sooo much :( so I decided to visit you in Sydney next weekend. Then we can talk about us. I want you back! Hope you'll give me a second chance.

Love, Jared B)

Such an asshole. First he left me, then I moved to a new town and now he wanted me back. I didn't understand him, but I hoped he wouldn't find out my adress my new number or my new adress, because then he would find out that I was going to go to Michael's birthday party and that I had got a new boyfriend ...