Chapter 15

On the next morning I went to school like on a normal day, but it wasn't a normal day. This day felt special. I was going to meet the others at Luke's. Ashton too. I hoped so he wouldn't tell the others about Thursday....

It was a hard school day again. We had 6 lessons and everyone was happy that it was weekend now.

After school I went home with Franka. She was excited too.

"Why are we so excited? We're just going to meet our friends! Yes, they're boys, but is that a problem?!" , I asked.

I was very puzzled about myself. And Franka was very puzzled too.

"If I knew it, I would tell you. But I  don't have the answer."

Now we both were quiet. Until we went home in different directions.

There we just said "goodbye".

-------------------------------------

When I arrived at home, I was still very excited, although I didn't know why. I thought and thought, but I didn't have an answer when it was time to go to Luke's house. I thought it was better when I won't go, but that was wrong.

So I left home at 5:30 pm, because I were going to meet Franka in front of the school at 5:45 pm. Then we're going to arrive at Luke's at 6 o'clock.

When I arrived at school at 5:40 pm ( I walked very fast) Franka had  already been there.

"Hey" , I said to her, "Why are you here so early? I thought I was too early!"

We both laugh.

"Ooh" , Franka said, "I left home one hour to early, because I had read the clock wrong!"

And then we laughed a lot. Franka and her hurry! That was always so funny.

After we had laughed, Franka watched on her clock and said:

"Ok, hurry up! We have to be at Luke's in 7 minutes!"

"Are you sure you read the clock right?" , I asked. Then I started laughing again.

"Very funny" , Franka said a bit angrily.

But she wasn't very angry, because she had to laugh now too.

So we went fast to Luke's house. When we we were in front of the door, we both were very excited again.

"Lea, can you ring please? I won"t do it!" , Franka said.

"Why me?! I'm don't want to ring either! "

"But you don't have problems with Luke! Please ring!"

"Yes, I haven't got problems with Luke, but I have ..."

Suddenly Luke opened the door.

"Who has problems with me?" , he asked surprised.

"N-n-nobody!" , Franka said shockley.

"You're still thinking that I'm hurt about the fact that you love me, right?"

Franka nodded sad. Luke hugged her and wispered something in her ear. Franka smiled. But they didn't tell me.

After the hug, Luke said:

"Ok, come in!"

And I hadn't known what he wispered yet ....