Chapter 28

"Franka!" , I said excitedly, "we can take the line and took it stably on the tree house. Then we can climb down!"

Franka was happy:

"Lea, that's it! We can go home! We'll see our friend and our boyfriends again!"

She hugged me and started to cry.

"Franka" , I said to her, "calm down! First we have to climb down."

She nodded.

I grabbed the line and took it on the treehouse stably. After that I let the line fall down. We waited a few minutes.

"Are you sure that that's a good idea?" , Franka asked, "I think it's too dangerous! "

"Do you want to come home or do you want to stay here and to be hungry until you die" , I said.

I really didn't understand her. I thought that she had wanted to come home, and now she told me it was too dangerous?!

After a few minutes I asked:

"Ok, do you want to go first or should I go first?"

"I'll go first!! I'll wait and scream "let's go" on the tree if I'm ready" , she said.

I nodded. She went to the line and started to climb down. I watched down and saw her climbing. She got more little and more little in my eye.

Suddenly she sreamed:

"I'm free! I'm ready!!"

That's was my signal. I had to climb down right now.

I felt my heartbeat, but I had to stay strong. I had known that otherwise I never would saw Ashton and the others again.

I grabbed the first parts of the line and started to climb down. That wasn't very easy, but it was possible.

I arrived after about 10 minutes, because I had climbed slowly and carefully.

After I arrived, Franka ran into my arms and hugged me. We were so happy that we were free. So I started to cry too. I couldn't hold back my feelings now.

Franka cried too.

"I'm so happy to be free" , she said while she was crying.

"Me too" , I said, "but let's go home now. The others are worried about us and I miss them all so much!"

She nodded and went home. I couldn't believe it:

We were free!!