Chapter 25

I gave Franka a signal and started to run. Franka stood up fastly too and ran after me. I heard Jared shouting:

"Lea, why are you running away? I know you still love me and I love you two. Let's gave us a second chance!"

But I didn't reply anything, Franka and I just ran as fast as we could.

When we had arrived at a kiosk which was open, we walked into the kiosk and talked about what we should do next.

"We can't run back to the party" , Franka said, "then I'll see an angry Luke and I think some distance for today is better."

"Ok, but where we can go? The party is the only place where we can be for him. So he would go to the party and find us if we went back to the party!"

"Yes .. what about the tree house in the forest? I'm pretty sure that we'll be saved from Jared and of course from Luke."

I said yes, because I didn't have a better idea either, but I felt bad. I didn't know why, but my stormach said to me "don't go!". But we ran to it anyway.

We ran as fast as we could again. After a few meters I said to Franka:

"Wait Franka! My stormach says that we didn't should go!"

But she didn't listen to me:

"Lea, you're afraid, but you really don't have to be afraid. You know that not often there's any people."

"I'm not afraid. My stormach just says "don't go!" and maybe it really is dangerous there right now."

"Yes, that is to be afraid .. but c'mon! Do you really want to see Jared?"

"Of course NOT!!"

"Then don't think, just do it!"

What did that mean? Was she afraid too?

So we ran into the forest climbed on the treehouse and waited a few hours.

Suddenly, we heard a strange noise ...