the boys

I walk back to my room and then the door bell rings and walk back out to see who it is and then i get a text from logan saying for me to come downstairs

Logan-L
Lilly-LI

L- lilly come downstairs the boys are here

Li- ok just a sec

L- ok

I started to walk down the stairs and i get to the bottom and lay eyes on zach and i feel like i....like him. But i cant like one of my dads friends its just wrong. So i decide to talk to daniel. He shakes my hand and then hugs me "hey lilly im daniel its nice to meet you". Its nice to meet you i say then all the suddon all the other boys are saying hi to me and shaking my hand then Jonah asks to see my phone and he puts all the boys numbers on my phone. I smile and the boys look at logan who is straight faced.

Logan's P.O.V.
Zach is really close in age to lilly shes 15 and hes 16 which scares me all the other boys are far in age but im watching zach and hes just staring at her and shes looking at him alot too. I feel very protective.

Lilly's P.O.V.
I look at dad and hes staring at zach like he wants to kill him. We walk down the hall. Every one looks at jack for some reason and then he starts talking "do you guys wanna watch a movie?" "yeah sure" logan says. we all walk to the livingroom. Logan turns on the t.v and we watch suicide sqaud im sitting next to zach and he puts his arm around me and i put my head on his shoulder he smiles and for some reason this feels right.

306 words