get off

I look at the old house...it was the house i lived in until my parents died in. Its a abandoned house now though. I walk through the old creeky door and down the old hallway. I start to cry and walk into my little sisters old room and i pick up one of her old teddy bears. I hold it to my head and it becomes wet from my tears. I hear a noise come from my old room i look at the door and see something move hello i say and a man walks out i back up into the wall and the man walks closer to me. He comes up face to face with me and i drop the teddy bear " what are you doing here" the man says...th.i..s is m..y ol..d...hou..se...i say and pushes me into the wall even more i whimper in pain and he laughs." did i hurt you?" he says and presses his hand on my hip and grips it. Get off of me i loudly say he doesnt stop and he looks me in the eyes. Let go of me i say through tears and he tries to lift my skirt.

    Zachs P.O.V.
I walk down a street im not to familiar with and hear someone scream....it kinda sounds like lilly. I walk towards the sound and i walk up to a door. I put my ear against the door and listen. I grip the handle and open it "GET OFF OF ME" comes from a room oh thats definitely lilly. I run into the room and see a man trying to lift lillys skirt she sees me and goes to yell my name but the man covers her mouth. I grab a chair and walk up to him slowly He lilly and lilly looks at me and i hit the guy over the head with the chair. He falls to the ground and faints lilly falls to her knees and puts her face in her palms. I walk up to her and push the man out of the way. I kneel down next to her and start to examen. WHAT DID THAT ASSHOLE DO TO YOU?!?! I say and she looks up at me through her tears she doesnt answer but me gets closer to me and hugs me i wrap my arms around her im not going to let him hurt you Lilly dont worry i say and she stays in the same position.

422 words