tell him

Lillys P.O.V.
i crawl into zachs arms crying. " im not going to let anyone hurt you lilly" said zach and pulled me closer. I look over at the guy on the floor and so does zach. The mans eyes open and zach picks me up and starts running. I hear footsteps coming from behing me and zach picks up the pace. We get to the door and he opens it then closes it behind him. He puts me down and we start running. We get to a busy street and alot of people look at me because im crying zach whipes away my tears " now, decide are we calling the cops or you know not calling?" i look up at him and im thinking i dont want that to happen to another girl....what if nobody heard them. I take zachs phone out of his back pocket we are calling i say and he nods i tap on Emergency call.

OP- operater
LI- lilly

OP- 911 whats your emergency

LI- um *sniff* i was at my old house and this old man came out of my old room and starting assaulting me

OP- where are you?

LI- im at vine street right now but i was on washington ave.

OP- ok we are sending a police there right now.

LI- ok

Zach looks at me and asks a question " should we go back?"

LI- um should we go back and meet the police.

OP- well make sure the police are there

LI- ok

I give zachs phone to him so he can talk to her and we walk back to the house. I dont feel good all i want to do is take a long long bath.*at the house* zach hangs up and i see the red and blue lights. We walk towards the car...and of course logan is there. He sees me and his eyes glow up. He runs towards me and pulls me close. I push away the hug was hurting my side. I pull up my shirt and see a hudge bruise. Logan and zach both see it and start asking questions i dont answer though. I see the police bring out the man and i back away. He looks at me and winks i run into logans arms and cry he picks me up and walks to the car. He puts me in and walks to the police and zach i look at them and wipe away my tears. I look at my bruise and start to feel tired and dizzy. I start to doze off and finally i go to sleep.

438 words