regret and forgiveness

Logan's P.O.V.
i hear a knock at the door and then it opens. Jake walks in and i stand up. He walks towards me and i walk towards him. "I said not to come here" i said to jake and he rolled his eyes
"look im sorry, Chloe was hitting on ME if we watch the.video again you can probably see me pull away quickly" he said "jake, we cant watch the video again because lilly is gone and she has it, Besides i dont believe you nor will i for a long time." i said and turned around facing kelly " go upstairs" i said and she quickly did what i said. Jake tapped my shoulder "logan, im sorry. You should belive me im your brother." he said and i looked at him "you may be my brother but you aren't a very good one" i said and looked at the ground. "Logan please forgive me" he said and i hesitate..." FINE...but just remember im never ever going to fully forgive you" i said and turn and walk the other way.

Lillys P.O.V.
I stand up and walk to the door to leave zachs room he stands up and follows me. We leave his room and walk to the living room i see Daniel sitting on the couch he is watching tv. He looks at me then turns his head. He was acting weird but i think i know why. Zach takes my hand and we walk towards the couch. I sit down in the middle of the boys and pull out my phone i see that Daniel posted on Twitter. I click on it.

Dont you hate falling in love, and you know that you can never have that person.

Like Retweet share

I know what he talking about but im not going to bring it up in a conversation I click "like" then turn off my phone. Zach gets up and walks away he opens the bathroom door. I look at Daniel
"Daniel?" i said and looked down. He looked at me "yes lilly?" he said and looked at me. I took a deep breath " i know you like m-" i went to say me but my words were muffled daniel is kissing me once i realize what just happened i stand up "Daniel what the hell?!" i whisper scream so that zach doesnt hear " lilly....im so sorry" he says i hear the bathroom door open and zach walks out. I quickly sit down and turn my head from daniel....what just happened?...

429 words