life isnt a game

Logans P.O.V.

I run into the hospital and go to the front desk.HELP ME THIS IS MY BABY. The lady gave me a look then told me to go to room 76 i started running to that room. I got there and had remembered that about 1 year ago a kid named aj had died in the room next to lilly... I run into the room and lay her down on the bed and nurses and docters are sworming her i walk out i just wanna cry again but... I see zach walking down the hallway to find lilly. " IS LILLY OK?!?!?!". I have no clue zach.. Can you please leave me alone. " oh...is it about me kissing lilly? Well im sorry we are in love...i love your daughter logan...look im sorry" ...oh sure zach...please leave me alone my child almost died in my arms...zach....i need to call jake and... Other people "ok fine" i see zach walk into the room i go to stop him...but i dont......

Lillys P.O.V.

i wake up and feel cold. Im in a black room and see a light. I walk towards a light i see. It was a person Just standing there i walk faster... Its my little sister...i stop she died 3 years ago. She looks me in the eyes. My 4 year old sister is staring me in the eyes. I want to get up and i want to scream but...i cant.....all the suddun i here people screaming and i here logans voice and zachs voice...am i dead? Or am i alive....i here sombodys voice. " lilly...why are you here...." i look around...just send me to hell ok?...." no your not going to hell nor are you going to heaven...you are to young to die"...my sister was to young just let me die.... "You have a point but...im not gunna let you die" i feel a zap of pain in my chest and i fall to the cold dark floor. All the suddon my eyes jolt open and im in so much pain.

358 words