Two Faced

Once i got my mind back on track from the daniel situation i pulled back out my phone and went on camera roll. I have to focus more on Chloe right now before something bad happens...i dont want to hurt dad but i know that if i dont he will go on with this big joke of a relationship and i dont want that. I clicked on the video and re watched it..."im only with your dad for the money and fans" says Chloe in the video. I know if i show this to dad that will be the part he dreads. I turn off my phone im not sure if i should do this. I finally got the courage and left my room to go tell dad i couldn't find him...but i heard a womans voice it sounded like Chloe's and a mans voice and that defiantly wasn't my dads voice but it still sounded fimiler. I turn the corner and see Chloe and Jake sitting on the couch making puppy eyes at each other i pull out my phone im cringing so much. " Chloe,Logan will be back any second" said jake i start to record " jake" said chloe and kissed him. I got that on camera too. I see logan walk into the frame of the camera and he has drinks. Chloe acts as if nothing happened and so did jake...oh im defiantly showing these to dad. Just maybe not today...its Christmas. I leave the living room and go to Kelly's room and knock " COME IN" i hear and i open the door. Kelly is sitting on her bed and i walk up to her, kelly Chloe is cheating on dad. I said and her eyes got wide "proof?" she said and i took out my phone i went on camera roll and showed her the video again the part comes up " im only with him for the money and fans" and her eyes get even wider...i didn't know it was possible for a persons eyes to get that big the video ends and i get the other video up that she kissed jake in. She watched it and her eye brows raised in disgust..."thats horrible...i cant belive Chloe would do that" she said and i looked down...i can i said under my breath. She got up " when are you going to tell him?" she said and i shrugged i dont know...probably tomorrow. I said and she nodded. I got up dont tell him kelly...at least till tomorrow. I said and she nodded as i walked out. I went to my room and laid down on my bed. Its nice to just lay down. I sit there and think until i fall asleep.

Morning

I wake up and pull the covers off me...i dont remember putting the covers over myself last night. What ever. I get up and leave my room i see logan sitting on the couch with chloe and kelly. They are just talking about random stuff. I walk over and Chloe looks over logans shoulder she sees me and glares at me. I imatate her and she looks back at kelly and logan. Kelly saw what just happened and was trying not to laugh. As soon as i got into the range that Logan could see me Chloe put her arm around him..i rolled my eyes. " good morning sweetie" said Chloe i rolled my eyes ....good morning...i said and walk up to logan chloe gets up
" i have to go somewhere" said Chloe and logan kissed her "ok"
I roll my eyes. Shes probably going to Jakes watch her leave and i sit down. Dad? I said and look out my phone "yes?" he said concerned...i went on camera roll and and clicked on the video i show it to him " you know i dont like you very much" i said in the video and logan looked at me and paused it. " thats not nice to say to people" said logan i rolled my eyes shut up i said and kept playing the video. " im only with him for the money and fans" plays and i see him die inside. Kelly hugs him for comfert. I played the other video and i see a tear slowly go down his face followed by more. I stoped the video and huged him. He got up and left i guess he knows the other side to that two faced bitch.

760 words