some tears that wouldnt shed

Lillys P.O.V.

My eyes jolt open and i see logan and zach and jake. My chest is in so much pain logan runs to me and again picks me up bridal style hes crying and holding me. Zach runs too logans side." lilly why did you do that" said logan as tears streamed down his face. He kissed my cheek..." whats wrong" said zach. Jake stood in the corner. And was crying too. I started to cry too. I looked into my dads eyes. Im sorry...but...i was hurt...you guys dont understand. Logan looked me in the eyes. " im so sorry lil...i try to be a better dad....you just have to promise me you wont ever scare the fuck out of me again". I nod and zach looks at me. Logan puts me down. Then zach runs over...logan walks out with jake to talk to the docter. Zach leans over the bed and kisses me...i giggle but its muffled by the kiss. Im cant belive i would try to kill myself...when i have a dad like logan, and a boyfriend like zach. Zach pulls away and lookes at me ..  " never...ever do that to me again" i nod... And he walks out to go join logan, jake, and the docter. I stay in bed and think about my life and what woulda happend if i would have died....there would be some tears that wouldnt have shed.

244 words