fake smile

I wake up and look around the room. Dad is still sleeping so i pull my head away and use the chair to get up. I almost fall but i manage to keep myself up. Im in a hospital gown and its really uncomfortable but i dont change because i cant find my clothes.i grab my walet then i open the door slowly and quietly. Making sure not to wake up logan. I get outside the door and walk to room 77. I knock and a lady opens the door... Its a nurse. She takes my shoulder " can i help you". I dont want to talk to he4 so i shake my head. She looks at me as i walk away. I get to a elevator. And step in theres a wired guy next to me and hes giving me creepy looks. I get to the main floor and get out he follows me. I walk up to the gift shop and look around. The guy walks in to. I pull out a teddy bear that says "best dad" and i check the tag " 6 dollars" i walk away and go to the till. The lady looks at me and i hand her the bear she looks at my wrist but doesnt give me a look like other people would. " 6 dollars please" i hand her a 10 dollar bill and take the bear...keep the change i say and walk out of the gift shop holding the cute bear. I turn around and the guy isnt there. I walk to the stairs instead this time. And start walking. Im walking up the stairs and i almost fall. I feel weak but i dont want to be stuck in a elevator again. I get to the 2nd floor and walk into room 76 logan is changing his shirt. I walk to the bathroom and put the bear down. I look in the mirror...god i look like hell i say but my voice is graspy. I put my hair in a ponytail then grab the bear. I walk out and logan looks at me. He smiles and i hand him the bear i sit next to him on the bed and he hugs me. " lilly...im not really a good father...i couldnt keep you safe" he says and his smile fades. I grab his hand this wasnt youre falt dad im just not in a good place. He looks at me then places the bear on the bed side table. " thank you" he says with a smile. "No problem" i say with a fake smile. He looks at ne then lays me down and tucks me in...he lays next to me." i know its the middle of the day but i dont want you to leave my side" logan said i grab him in a hug and i dont want this to end.

485 words