run

Lillys P.O.V.
I look up at zach and smile he kisses my forehead " lilly, i should really go" i pull away for him to get up and nod he grabs his clothes and gets dressed. He walks over to me and kisses me he turns and walks to the door. He closes it behind him and i hear fast footsteps. He was running out the door. I get up and walk to my closet i pull out underwear and a bra. My eyes slowly move to where all my shirts pants ect. Are and i pick out a outfit

I walk to my mirror and fix my skirt

I kneel down and tie my  shoes. I walk out of the mirror and to the door.
I open the door and close it behind me. I walk to the door downstairs and wink at lydia. She winks back and i walk out. I look around the front yard. Then i walk to the gate. A little girl is standing there and she looks at me " LILLY" she screams i walk up to her can i help you? I say in a sweet voice " i just saw zach herron and he took a picture with me and im waiting for Logan BUT IT MY LUCKY DAY BECAUSE I GET TO MEET YOU" i laugh and open the gate. You want to take a picture? She nods and walks up to me she hugs me and i hug back. She takes a picture and we both smile. She looks up at me " im nine" she says...and im 15 i say" yeah i know haha" she says back. Ok well i have to go so ill see you maybe another time she smiles " ok" she says and i walk away. I start walking down the street and pull out my phone and call a uber. * ten minutes later* the uber arrives and i get in . he looks at me and smiles i smile back and he starts to drive..."so how are you" im " ok" i say back. "How old are you" he says...i wonder why is asking but i dont ask...im 15 how about you i say.." oh, im 24" the man says he keeps driving and i look around that was a little wired i think and we finally get to where i have to go and i get out of the car. He smiles at me as i get out and i walk up to the house. Its nice to be back i say to myself and i walk up to the old house of memories.

438 words