just dinner

Lillys P.O.V.
everyone follows me to the table and sits down hold on i say and get plates and put them on the table. I run to the food and bring it to the table too. Pam looks at my wrist and i pull down my sleeve. She looks concerned and then looks back at Logan who is talking.  His vlog camera is sitting next to his plate as he eats and i sit down. I mess with my food and greg looks at me and taps my shoulder " hey sweetie are you okay?" he whispers so that no-one can hear i nod and eat some turkey. Logan keeps talking to his family and i just eat. Logan stops talking and puts a spoon full of mashed potatos in his mouth. And then keeps talking "so how has ohio been ma" he says then puts more food in his mouth " good" she replies and does the same thing as logan. I finish and look at dad...hey dad im leaving to go shopping i say and he nods. " be safe" he says as i walk out the door. When i get outside i pull out my phone to check how much money i can spend. I look up from my phone in shock i can spend 1000$ i kinda hate being rich. I walk to the gate and see a taxi i wave my hand and it stops. I get it and the woman turns around " where are you going today?" she says im going to the west end mall i say back and she turns around and drives. I pull out my phone and text zach.

Zach-Z
Lilly-LI

LI- how is the plane ride going?

Zach is typing...

Z- its fine but the lady next to me is 100% crazy.

LI- well be careful.

Z- i will

LI- love you

Zach is typing...

Z- i love you too.

I look up from my phone and the lady stops " we are here" she says and i give her money. I open the door and walk towards the mall. I finally get to the door and head for a store i walk around and see something my dad would love

 I finally get to the door and head for a store i walk around and see something my dad would love

I check the price 180$....not tooo much. I grab the box and struggle to walk with it. Finally i gain my balance with the box and walk towards tripods because when dont you have enough tripods i grab one off the shelf and walk towards the cash register

" hello mam is this all?" the lady says and i nod " ok your total is 200$ she says and i pull out my card and i tap it " would you like your recipt?" the lady says and i shake my head no thank you i say and grab the bag

" hello mam is this all?" the lady says and i nod " ok your total is 200$ she says and i pull out my card and i tap it " would you like your recipt?" the lady says and i shake my head no thank you i say and grab the bag. She smiles " have a good day" she says have a good day i say and take the fake smile off my face.

493 words