blue eyed girl

Logan walks back in and kisses my forehead. I still feel like they should have let me die... But i guess logan wanted me alive...logan sits in a chair and zach walks in and comes to my side. Zach...they should have let me die i whisper so that logan cant here. Zach looks at logan then back at me. He walks over to logan and says "she cant keep waking up...shes been waiting so long to die and already shes opened up her wrist like the gates of white picket fences and poured out flowers. To prove that not everything is so perfect". I look at logan he looks mad...but not at the same time.

Logans P.O.V.

After i hear that come out oh zachs mouth i think. " is he right?" . i look at zach and grab his arm and bring him outside the room.

Lillys P.O.V.

They leave then i just look around the room... A girl walks in and i look at her... She has blue eyes she walks closer to me and sits on my bed. Hi i say... " hi im beth and you are?"
....im lilly..." do you need a friend because i have alot of extra time here there is not much to do at the hospital other then eat and sleep." i nod and she smiles. Beth seems cool and really bubbly...i like her but i dont want to speak to soon after all we are in the hospital....

250 words