rocks

Zach bolts past logan for the door and logan follows him. I get up and run after them. I hear the door open and i run down the stairs. Oh no i say the door was wide open and i saw zach still running. I laughed a bit then started runing. Logan looked at me and yelled " go back upstairs". I turn around and run back up the stairs. I get to my room and open the door. I close it and walk to my bed. I lay down and i look at my wrist. I sigh and put my arm at my side to grab my phone. I scroll through Instagram for awhile *two hours later* i hear someone yelling and i also hear the sound of rocks pounding on the side of the house. I jolt up and run to the window. I look out the window and see zach. Hes looking up at me. "LILLY, LET ME IN LOGAN LEFT A HOUR AGO THE ONLY ONE THERE IS LYDIA". I walk away from the window and go downstairs. I see lydia " hey lilly how are you" say lydia. Im ok i say and go to the door. I open it and zach is standing there i pull him in. And lydia looks at both of us i wave to her and walk upstairs with him. I go into my room and pull zach in. He pushes me against my door and kisses me. I kiss back and he starts pulling me towards him. I let him take the lead. He picks me up and. Brings me to the bed. I stop him for a second and look around the room. Ok i say and he starts kissing me again. Hes on top of me and hes holding my hands above me head. Me started kissing my neck and i let out a moan. I pulled my arm down and coverd my mouth. I didnt want lydia to hear she might tell logan.
He kept going down untill he got to my hips. He looked at me and started pulling down my pants. I giggled and he took off his shirt he moved lower till he got to my thighs i moaned again and he looked at me i looked down at him and he kept kissing me i looked at the door wishing and praying that nobody walks in.

402 words