"family" dinner

Lillys P.O.V.

i sit in bed bored to death then hear the door down stairs open. I get up and run to my door then down the stairs to see who it is....its logan of course and i run to him. He drops all the bags he is holding and i run into his arms and hug him. "Need any help carying things?" said zach i looked at him then back to dad " yes please" said logan and he let go off me and walked out the door with logan. I steped away from the door and they came back in with more stuff. Dad looked at me and pointed to bags " those ones are food can you please put them away?" he said i noded and reached for the bags. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out stuff one by one.... First i pull out ceral i look at the pantry and walk towards it. I pull the door open and place it in. I keep putting things away until i finish. I hear dad walk into the kitchen..." lil, my parents are coming to L.A. for Christmas and we are having dinner in about 3 hours. After that you can go shopping for whoever you need". Said logan and looked at me. Ok i say and lean up against the counter " do you know how to cook?" said dad and zach looked at me and winked i giggle then look back at my dad. A bit i say then zach opens his mouth " i can cook with her!" dad looks at both of us " ok" he says and walks out. Zach walks towards me and kisses me. I laugh and then walk towards the freezer to get the turkey. Zach gets other stuff and we start to cook. * after they finish cooking*. Me and zach step back in amazement..." i cant belive we did this" he said and pointed at all the food. I look at him neither can i, i say then call logan he runs in and gasps. Zach looks at him " i have to go...i have a family too" he says then laughs. I hug him he kisses me. He winks then walks out. I hear a knock as soon as zach leaves and logan runs to the door " GET DRESSED LIL AND INTO SOMETHING NICE" dad said and ran towards the door. I look at the stairs and run to them. I get into my room and shut the door. I run to my closet and look for something.

I frantically put it on and then ran for the door

I frantically put it on and then ran for the door. I walked down the stairs and saw...two men and a women standing at the bottom. The woman runs up to me and hugs me. " im pam...logans mother...im your grandma" she says to me then lets go. Hi nice to meet you i say and walk down the stairs. Two men walk up to me and i can see dad vlogging. He walks up to us " i dont know if i told you lil but my parents are divorced" he says and pulls the camera close to his face " and it ruined my childhood" he said whispering and then pulled the camera away i laughed a bit and so did he " anyways the one on the right is my real dad greg and the one on the left is my step dad". He says hi i say awkwardly and we all walk to the kitchen and everyone gasps BONA PATITE i scream and they all laugh....

600 words. Hahaha