why?

We leave the resturant and zach opens the door again for me i giggle and his cheeks turn red. He looks down at me and i smile but i feel like my scars are out in the open. And hes looking at them and not into my eyes. We start walking back to the team 10 house we didnt call a uber that time. We finally get to the house and zach kisses me. " please text me if anything happens,  ok?". ok i say and start walking up the drive way. I open the door slowly and see jake sitting on the couch. I go up the stairs without him noticeing. I go to my "room" and pull out my phone. Then i go to text hannah.

H-hannah
LI- lilly

LI- hannah?
5 minutes later
LI- hello
Ten minutes later
H- hello, who is this?

LI- lilly, dont you remember me?

H- oh...no...im so sorry.

LI- why...hannah you are acting wierd

H- this isnt hannah...this is her mom.

LI- hi can i talk to hannah...

H- no...im afraid not... Hannah died last night due to stage 2 cancer...

LI- ...no... Your joking right...

H- no im not Lilly im sorry

LI- its...um...fine...bye

H- bye im sorry.

I put my phone down then look out the window its dark and sad outside. I start to cry and run into the bathroom. She was my only friend that i had there. She was just like a older sister to me. I walk out of the bathroom and go into jakes room. There is no one in his room so i go into his bathroom and look for a razor. I find one then slowly walk back into my room. I close the door loudly on accident. Then run into the bathroom and lock the door. I sit on the floor thinking about hannah and slowly cut my arm. im screaming on the inside. I hear someone walk into the room so i stop cutting and get up. I put my arm under the water and hope that blood doesnt start running down my arm. I walk out and jake is standing there " lilly... You slammed the door are you ok?" ... Yeah im " fine" i say and he  walks out. I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. Im crying again and this time its really loud all the suddon someone walks in and i have blood streaming down my arms and im crying.

423 words