destroying me

I here jake leave then five minutes later come back im still sitting on my bed in the same position and jake comes in. He hands me pills i read them. "anti depresstion pills" it reads. I look at jake then back at the pills jake walks out. I take a pill then go to sleep * 4.am* i here someone walk into my room i look at the door and its logan he runs in and picks me up bridal style. " oh thank god you' re ok". Im still tired dad. I say he puts me down then grabs all my stuff. He picks it all up then picks me up he walks down the stairs puts his shoes on and grabs mine he hands them to me and im practically falling asleep in his arms. He goes to the yeti and puts me in. He smiles at me then gets in the other side. * at logans house* i feel logan pick me and my stuff up again and bring me into the house. He takes off his shoes and put mine on the ground. He brings me upstairs kisses me on the cheek and leaves. *morning* i get up and check my phone its 10:00 am i here logan vlogging down stairs. I go into the bathroom and take a pill i see a razor and put it near the sink incase i need it later. I walk out of the room to get food and logan runs over to me as if nothing happend that night. "Hey hun he said and kissed my forehead" hey dad i said and grabed some food. He walked away and as soon as he did i took the fake smile off my face. I took my ceral and went upstairs i see the razor and think about cutting again. I mean...im still in pain from last night maybe it will help. So i put my ceral next to my laptop and start cutting again i hear logan walking up the stairs and coming in my room but i dont care. He walks in. " LIL!, what are you thinking what us wrong with you?" he says then walks towards me . dont pretend to care slips out of my mouth but i regreat it. "Have you been taking your pills?" logan says. MEDICINE IS SUPPOSED TO HEAL PEOPLE NOT TURN THEM INTO ZOMBIES. " THOSE PILLS ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOU FROM DESTROYING YOUR SELF" logan says. I look at him.....THOSE PILLS ARE WHATS DESTROYING ME. i say. Logan looks at me and i start to cry he runs to me and starts hugging me. " dont worry lilly i love you...dont worry".

452 words