Lilly Wake Up

I finish my dinner and one of the ladys walk over. Lilly would you like to go back to your room? I nod and i walk back i flop down on my bed and then see a note  and read it "dear Lilly, we would like you to come down to the main office". I crumple it and throw it out thinking that its just a kid pulling a prank on me i get changed into my pjs and turn off the lights and fall asleep thinking about having a loving family and crying. I wake up to someone saying my name i jolt up and look around the room and hannah is there aka the volinteer she looks all happy and tells me to get dressed. So i do and walk out no one is awake i look at a clock and try to figure out what time it is i cant tell time fyi.

Hannah P.O.V.
I look back at Lilly and shes staring at a clock its 6am Lilly she looks at me then walks over she always looks like she is wanting to cry but uh mad you know?

Lillys P.O.V.
I tug on hannahs shirt and she looks at me where are we going hannah? She looks me in the eyes well....you didnt show up at the office last night so we are talking now you know that if you went you probabaly wouldnt be here right now? I feel like i have a hudge dopey smile across my face I look at her...what does that mean hannah....what does that mean?

269 words