you cant touch that

I walk into the kitchen and see daniel on his phone i go into the fridge and see lettuce and ranch so i take both of them out to make salad. I go into the drore to get a knife to cut lettuce than i see daniel look up at me i go to cut the lettuce. Daniel quickly stops me"NO! Um lilly i can cut that for you." i gave him the knife but truth is i kinda got mad that he got in the way he could have hurt himself. He looks up at me. " look im sorry, i just dont want you touching sharp stuff." she glances at my wrist than i look at my wrist...OH I GET IT i start crying than run to the bathroom i lock the door and i hear zach's voice and he seems sad. Im crying to much than i see razor ( if your senitive to suicide ect dont read this part) i start making tiny cuts in my arm... I promised myself i would stop but i guess i couldnt keep it. I cry more but its because i hurt. After 1 minute i decide to wash off the blood i unlock the door and all the boys run in and hug me exsept daniel he looks guilty. (Now you can keep reading)
*timeskip to night time* i walk out of the kitchen. And into the living room i take a blanket from in a coboard and put it in the couch then go on my phone( all the boys are in bed) and i hear someone walk out of a room then come into the living room...it was zach he picked me up ahh ZACH PUT ME DOWN! He carried me to his room than put me in the blanket " i refuse to let you sleep on the couch its uncomfertable" i dont look at him and he crawls in bed with me " dont you want to change into any pjs" i look at him... Yeah i do.. I get up and get my bag then go to the bathroom to change

I walk out and get in bed zach looks at me and i look at him

I walk out and get in bed zach looks at me and i look at him... I cant hold it in anymore i press my soft lips against his rough ones i pull away and he looks suprised i giggle a bit then he kisses me back this time it felt like it ment something we pulled away i...love you slips out of my mouth and then his and he grabs my waist and we fall asleep looking at eachother ...this must be what love feels like...

444 words