dont make me

Logans P.O.V.
I walk away from the car and to the police car. I see the man getting pushed into the car side and i walk towards him. He looks at me and laughs i walk even closer YOU HURT MY DAUGHTER AGAIN YOU WILL BE DEAD...im not afraid to go to prison. I say to the guy and he just laughs i look at the ground trying to fight off the urge to beat him up. I look at the car and see lilly asleep. As i start to walk towards the car a police stops me " you are free to go just maybe put her in therapy for a couple weeks" i nod and he steps out of the way and i get in my car. The sound of the car door wakes up Lilly.

Lillys P.O.V.

i wake up to the sound of a car door slam and i see logan. I look at him and he looks scared and stressed he pulls me to his chest " be careful lil i cant do this anymore..." he lets go and i look out the window he puts in the keys and starts to drive. I start to doze off again and i fall asleep

Im in a black room...."help" I say and a man laughs. He walks towards me and pushes me against a wall "nobody is going to help you" the man says and puts his hand over my mouth. I scream and scream...but he was right nobody can hear.

Logans P.O.V.
Im driving when lilly starts to cry i look at her and shes asleep...shes sleep crying "HELP" she screams. I pull over and stop the car. I shake her WAKE UP BABY i say and she opens her eyes she looks at me and then looks down...this man gave her nightmares.....im going to become his biggest nightmare.