dont hang up.

The man looks at me and already i can sense his coldness. Logan turns to me and leans in "dont worry im going to do everything i can" he whispered then went back to standing straight up
My dad went up to logan
"So your that logan paul kid correct?" he said logan uncomfortably nodded then bowed his head i quickly grabed my bags my dad stoped me and put one hand on my shoulder logan quickly moved to me and then looked at me and back to my dad "me and him will grab your stuff" he said. I looked into his cold, and dead eyes."Ok" i said calmly i took a second look at logan and and ran into his arms "goodbye" i said " dont say good bye quite yet" said logan and let go i let go of logan and walked to the car. I got in and watched logan and my dad put my stuff in the car. What did logan mean by "dont say goodbye quite yet"? I watched until logan walked back into the house and the drivers door opened my dad got in and looked at me. "Lets go"
He said and put the car in drive.

Logans P.O.V.
I helped pack all of Lilly's stuff into her "fathers" car and looked back at her she looked scared i smiled once at her then went into the house trying to avoid conversation with that man. As soon as i make it into the house i call the police.

Lilly's P.O.V.
My dad starts to drive Quicker , then quicker, and quicker. I turn to him confused "why are we going so fast?" i ask he just glares at me and i can tell this isnt good...i know that death glare from anywhere.

"Stay down" he said with a very unsettling look on his face i just nodded and kept quiet the last thing i need is him getting mad.

Logans P.O.V.

"Hello officer hunter speaking"

"Hi that man that escaped from prison just came by and took his daughter. I would assume that he is going to his house"

" what now"

" you heard me now go"

" ok ok we have officers leaving. We just got a report on a speeding car.. Ok we got him...just dont hang up"

Lillys P.O.V.

"Go into the backseat and sit on the ground" said my dad. I nodded and obeyed i climb into the backseat and sit on the ground. Then take out my phone and quietly call 911

"911 whats your emergency?"

"My dad, he said he got out of prison and came to get me but im starting to think thats not true"

"Are you in the car?"

"Yes"

"Ok stay calm"

" im trying too"

" ok, whats your name sweetheart?"

"My name is lilly..."

" ok lilly stay on the phone with me and dont hang up."

"Got it" 

I said and kept my phone to my ear i hid behind the passenger seat so that my dad didn't see me.

Author: thank you guys for reading my story so far it actually means the world to me 68th chapter should come out some time this week so  friday or tomorrow.

539 words