pull away

Lillys P.O.V.
i look around the car and logan starts the car again. He looks at the road then back to me. I want to fall asleep but he stops me. We finally get to the house and i very slowly reach for the door and open it. I see logan already at the door and i close the door behind me and start walk fast to him. He opens the door and i walk in. He walks in behind me and closes the door. I look at him and he looks back at me and goes to say something and i race for the stairs. I see a hudge box by the stairs but ignore it. I run up the stairs and open the door to my bedroom. I lock the door and run to my mirror. I pull off my skirt and take off my shirt and see a bunch of bruises and collapse to the ground and cry. I may be rich and famous but im not happy. I look back at the mirror and cry even more. I get up and run to my bed. Im having a break down. I slam my head into the pillow and it becomes wet. I hear the door handle wiggle and i get up. I run and pick up my clothes and really fastly put my clothes back on. I wipe away my tears and put on a fake smile. I open the door and there stands logan. He look at me " lilly, would you like to come set up the tree?" i look at him confused " the christmas tree" he says and i nod he grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs. The big box i saw earlier was open and the tree was sitting there. Logan started to put it togther and finally finshed after like a hour. He gets up and goes to another room he comes back with chistmas decorations. He puts them down "knock yourself out kid" he says and pushed the decorations closer to me. I kneel down and pull out a hand full of ornaments i walk to the tree and place them on one by one..............i look at logan and he picks up a hand full too and walks to the tree he smiles....but....i can see the pain through the smile... I look down and then look back up again i keep placing decorations until we are done. Logan walks towards me with a star and places it in my hands. He kneels down" get on my shoulders" he said to me. Ok i say and put one leg then the other on his shoulders. He stands up and i feel so tall. I place the star on the top and logan kneels down and lets me down. I get off slowly. He puts his hand out for a highfive and i highfive him. * timeskip to night*

I walk to my closet and take out pjs and get dressed. I hear someone crying and i stop making noise to hear and it was clear now. I walk out the door and press my ear up against logans door. I open it and i see logan sitting at the end of the bed crying. I run to him and he notices me. He wipes away his tears and i sit on his lap. He looks up at me any i wipe away his tears. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me. He has a grip on me and i hug him back. I feel tears come down my cheeks. He lets go and looks at me and i crawl to the top of his bed he gets up and walks to the top of his bed and gets under the covers. He puts one arm over me and we cuddle. About 5 minutes after we fall asleep.

652 words