Chapter 13 (Goodbye)

"W-what?"  My world came crashing down all over again

"W-what?"  My world came crashing down all over again. He looked at me with fear and sadness in his eyes.

"I'm leaving. Dr. Ryan said that I make good progress so that I can go home." I could feel the tears in my eyes and the lump in my trout when I thought about him leaving me here. 

"W-when?" My voice was nothing more than a whisper.

"Tomorrow morning." There were tears in his eyes when he said it. I nodded my head, looking away from him, trying to fight the tears from running down my cheek. The one person that makes me feel better and alive again is gone leave me here all alone.

"I'm sorry." I turned around and looked at him.

"I don't want to go and leave you here. I don't want to feel this empty without you." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Because I'm scared to leave. I'm scared  to go home alone without you because you're the only reason  I'm better." By the time he was finis, we both were crying.

I wrap my arms around his waist, barring my face in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around my pulling me closer to his body. 

"I'm so sorry." He whispers again.

"It's not your fault. Let's just enjoy the last hours we have left together because this is the last time I could snuggle into your chest." He laughs a little.

"And for me to hold you in my arms." I giggle a bit before he pulled away.

My arms were still on his waist when he cupped my face wiping away the tears on my cheek with his thumb. He looks me in the eyes and smiles softly before leaning in. I could feel his breath on my lips when he moves closer to me. I close my eyes and let him kiss me.

We smiled through the kiss, not letting go until we needed air. He picked me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist, kissing him again. He walks to the bed sitting down with me on his lap. He lay down with me on top of him without breaking the kiss. He ran his hands through my hair while I cup his face.

He broke the kiss and flipping us over, so he was on top of me, smiling. 

"I'm going to miss this." He whispers. He leans down, kissing my neck. 

"And this." He mumbles against my skin. He kisses up to my lips again, giving me a small kiss on the lips before laying back next to me.

I turn on my side, facing him while smiling. He chuckles a little before pulling me to his chest, kissing the top of my head. 

"I'm gone to wait for you. I promise."  He whispers.

I smile, snuggling closer in his chest. 

"And I'm gone wait for you," I whisper back, slowly closing my eyes. I could feel him smiling before he shut his eyes, falling asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through my window. I was lying with my head on Ben's chest with his arms around me. I didn't want to wake him up. I just wanted to enjoy this moment. I could feel my heartbreaking when I think about him leaving.

"You don't want to get up either, don't you?" I look up from his chest and saw Ben awake, looking at me.

" No." I sight laying my head back down on his chest. I heard him sight too while he laid his hand on my head, stroking my hair. 

"If I could, I would stay but, Dr. Ryan said I had to leave for your good and mine." I could hear the pain in his voice when he said, 'I had to leave.

" I know," I whisper, closing my eyes so that the tears wouldn't escape my eyes. We lay the rest of the morning in bed until Dr. Ryan came to get Ben. We walk down the hall. Our hands intertwine while he had his back in his other.

We were almost at the door when we hear someone yell behind us. 

"Wait!" We turn around and saw Paige running toward us. " You didn't think you could go without saying goodbye." Ben laughs and pulls her in a hug. " Take care of her for me." He said to her when they were released.

" I will." She smiled and stepped back. He turned back to me and retook my hand, leading us through the door. We walked to the car where his dad was waiting for him with Dr. Ryan. 

"Hey, son." He hugged Ben for a second before he took his back from him, taking it to the end of the car.

Ben turns to me and sight. " This is it then," I said, trying not to cry. " I promise I'll wait for you. I don't care if I have to wait months or years I'll wait for you." He cupped my face and wiped away the tears that began to fall from my eyes.

" And the next time you'll see me, I'm gone stand here waiting for you to come out of those doors." I smiled and kissed him.

I wanted to feel him one last time before he leaves me. He pulls me closer and depends on the kiss for one last time. We pulled away and slowly opened our eyes, looking at each other for the last time this close.

" I love you." He whispers, kissing my forehead one last time. " I love you too." He smiled and let me go. The moment he let go, I could feel my heart being ripped out of my chest. , he stepped in the car and waved at me before his dad stared at the vehicle driving away through the gates.

" It's gone be okay, Lena. You're going see him soon." She hugged me and stroke my hair. I nodded, letting the tears stream down my face.

Authors note: Hey guys, new chapter hope you liked it. I need your guy's help. I need someone for Erick's character, but I don't know who. Tell me in the comments who should play Erick because I have no idea who I should be. He should be a bad boy, but also a snobby kid. Please help me figure out who it should be. I need you guys like always ;). also, thanks for reading this story. It makes me so so so happy. Bye :)