Chapter 5

Sorry for the delay with this chapter but work has been a bitch lately. I've been so busy I've barely had anytime to myself :(

Hope you enjoy this chapter though!

__________________________________________________________

Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the excitement of being in Baekhyun's car, but for some reason Mia could not stop bouncing in her seat with a big smile on her face. She looked around her and took notice of the sleek and fancy car that Baekhyun was driving. Mia's never been in a car this expensive before, so she couldn't help but look around in amazement.

"You h-" Mia could not complete her sentence about Baekhyun's car when she was cut off by Baekhyun himself.

"Are you stupid?" Baekhyun asked.

"What?" Mia was taken back by the question. She wasn't sure how to answer. She wasn't even sure what brought on the question to begin with.

"You were about get into a complete stranger's car, drunk no less." his tone was brash and it was very obvious that he was mad and annoyed at Mia.

"He wasn't a stranger," mumbled Mia under her breath but Baekhyun still heard her.

"You met him tonight, therefore, he's a stranger. He even got you, a minor, drunk for god's sake!" The frustration in Baekhyun's voice was very evident.

"Do you have an age complex? I'm 18, not 15! I can drink if I want to!" Mia was starting to get frustrated herself.

"Last time I checked, the drinking age is 19." Stated Baekhyun.

"Whatever. And Dae Suk was nice, he wouldn't have done anything."

"You're very naïve. Not everyone is nice." Said Baekhyun.

"Are you saying you're nice?" asked Mia raising an eyebrow and looking at Baekhyun.

Before Baekhyun could reply, a loud ringing filled the car. A name appeared on the small screen on the dashboard, indicating that Baekhyun was receiving a call. Instead of answering it immediately, Baekhyun took out his phone to answer. Must be a private call, thought Mia.

The call was brief and it seemed to be a one sided conversation since Baekhyun didn't say much. Hanging up, Baekhyun let out a small sigh then briefly glanced at Mia.

"Look, I have to stop by the office for a bit. Is that ok?" asked Baekhyun.

"At midnight? What kind of work do you have to do at this hour?" Mia understood that he was a CEO of his own company, but going in to work at this time was a bit ridiculous, no matter your title.

"Well its 7 am in the US right now and I need to speak with some of my American partners." Replied Baekhyun.

"Well I was planning on sleeping early to go to church tomorrow but your work comes first before Jesus," Mia joked. The last time she went to church was... she couldn't even remember.

Baekhyun gave her a look as if to say he knew she was lying through her teeth. Mia just gave him a smile then reached over to the dashboard to turn the radio on.

Baekhyun's hands twitched but quickly stopped the urge to swat Mia's hands away to stop her from messing with his car.

The second Baekhyun and Mia entered the enormous building, they were greeted by security. The security guard opened the small electric gate to let Baekhyun and Mia through. During the walk towards the elevator, Mia took in the massive interior and clean decoration of the building. It was impressive.