Chapter 7

Really sorry for the delay but here's an update...finally. Don't hate me.

________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

It was 2 weeks later and Mia was finally back at Vibe with Lucky and Jenny. During those 2 weeks, she hadn't seen nor spoken to Baekhyun. She tried texting him a couple of times but when he didn't reply back, she decided that pestering him was probably not the best thing to do.

Although, Mia's plan tonight was to stay home and study, Lucky and Jenny convinced her otherwise. Not that they had to convince her much. After all, she was hoping to see a certain someone tonight. Dressed in her usual attire of skinny jeans and flowy blouse, Mia was ready to relax and hopefully catch up with Baekhyun.

"Ok, there she is." Said Jenny pointing at a girl at the bar. "You remember her now?" Jenny was seeing a girl that Mia apparently met the first night they all went to Vibe. She could vaguely remember lavender hair, but it was a soft orange now.

"Umm not really, but if her face looks as great as that ass, then wow. Good for you." joked Mia. But not really. She had a nice behind.

"She's not the sharpest tool in the shed," joked Lucky.

"Hey!" Jenny smacked Lucky's arm playfully. "She's not dumb, she's just...not an intellectual..." drifted off Jenny. Lucky just looked at her with amusement. "Shut up! I'm gonna go over to her." Jenny left Mia and Lucky behind to laugh.

"So wait, you guys convinced me to go out tonight just to ditch me for your boyfriend and girlfriend?" Mia pouted realizing what was happening.

"We're not ditching you. Plus isn't this a good time for you to get close to Baekhyun?" Asked Lucky leading her towards their usual spot.

"I don't know man, he's not interested and there's just so much I can do without coming off too strong."

"Do you like him, like him? Or is this just a physical thing?" Asked Lucky stopping Mia before they reached the table. She could see Baekhyun and the rest of them sitting at the table behind Lucky.

"I'm not sure," she finally replied.

"Do you want to actually hang out with him or are you ok with never seeing him again after sex?" Asked Lucky again, determined to get a proper answer.

"I don't know ok? But does any of that matter if he's not interested?" It wasn't like she could force him into liking her. She glanced back at the table again and caught Sehun waving at her. Smiling at him, Mia waved back. That apparently got Baekhyun's attention because he looked up at her.

They made brief eye contact, then Baekhyun looked away without giving Mia a second thought. That did unexplainable things to Mia's heart. Frowning, she averted her gaze back to Lucky.

"I don't feel good, I wanna go home." Blurted Mia.

"What? You look fine." Said Lucky touching her forehead to feel her temperature. "You feel ok," he said with a suspicious look in his eyes.

"I meant mentally. I'm really worried about my exam. I should be studying, not wasting time here. Look you don't even need to give me a ride. Just give me your keys and I'll come back for you when you're ready to leave, although I have a feeling that you won't be coming home tonight." Mia wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.