Chapter 10

Somewhat Smut (not really. I hate myself, why do people read my stories. I'm legitimately nothing but trash 😓😭)

Jimins P.O.V

     I watched him as he lay over me shirtless with a grin plastered across his face and in fear or was it anxiety I turned my face so that I wouldn't have to stare at him but just as I my head aside he brought my face back up to stare at each other then kissed me softy with his lips, without saying a word. There goes my first kiss.

     Then, he went back in kissing my lips again, yet it felt more rough as he bit my lower lip causing me to open my mouth and let his tongue slide in. I could feel our mouths move against each other in unison. It felt so wrong, yet so good. Yoongi eventually pulled away and moved downwards and started sucking on my neck most likely leaving hickeys as I trying to hold in any moans.

     "Ah, Yoongi Hyung~" I moaned as he trailed down to my collarbone and I couldn't help but tangle my hands in his silky mint green hair.

     Then we were interrupted by a knock on our front door.

    " Suga Hyung! You accidentally switched my phone with yours can we switch phones! Sorry for the inconvenience, just be glad I didn't break it!" I heard, I think Namjoon from shout downstairs.

     Yoongi Hyung then got off of me, put on a hoodie and got Namjoons phone he accidentally switched with his.

     "Suga Hyung what's taking you so long up there?!" Namjoon shouted from downstairs.

     "Sorry, was having a nap!" Yoongi Hyung shouted.

     "Just be quiet okay?" Yoongi Hyung said in a kind tone as he left the room.

     I could hear them talk from upstairs and I was starting to get tired but, I wanted to stay awake for Yoongi Hyung so I tried my best to stay up but eventually my eyes closed and I feel asleep in the scent of Yoongi since I was sleeping in his room.

Yoongis P.O.V.

     Me and Namjoon got our phones back but he also ended up asking why there was an extra pair of shoes at the door and I had to make an excuse so that he wouldn't know Jimin was here even though if I did say he was here I could say we were doing anything but having sex. So after I lied that I had other shoes I got and said goodbye to Namjoon I headed upstairs to see a peaceful sleeping mochi. Wait, I mean Jimin sleeping in my bed though, he does look kind of like a mochi you know, soft, fluffy, and sweet. I didn't know if he wanted to sleep with me but, I felt like he probably did so, I got into the bed with him and wrapped my arms around him giving him my warmth then I covered us with a large fluffy blanket.

~~~~~~

     The next morning I woke up with my face and Jimins face centimetres apart, I could feel his hot breath blow against my face. Then I think in my head if it's a school day or not so, I check my phone and gladly I see it's a Saturday, that means I'll get to spend the entire day with my Jimin.

     Now, I have two options on what I should do right now. Option one is to stay in bed with Jimin and wait until he wakes up to go eat breakfast together. Option two is get out of bed and make Jimin breakfast. I right now, I really want to go with the first one so I turn off my phone and go back to sleep with my arms embracing my little Jimin and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~

     A/N  I still suck at everything. But Tetris, I'm kinda good at Tetris.