Chapter 5

Jimins P.O.V

I imagine the warm touch of the boys body touch mine as my arms wrap around his waist and my head nuzzling into his chest. I feel so calm and happy as his hands brush through my hair as I for get all the bad things in the world. I never want this moment to end until it does and I am woken up to a loud banging on my door.

"wake up useless child" I can hear my father shout from the other side of my door.

I get changed and head downstairs as fast as I can in fear of any punishment. I'm still very glad nothing has happened in a while.

"What took you so long? Were you fucking you boyfriend up there?" He says in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh wait I forgot your boyfriend would be fucking you, you fucking slut." He continues. As I head out the door, not bothering to eat, I don't wanna be more fat and ugly than I am now.

I take a step outside and inhale the fresh smell of clean air, and I sit there and enjoy it for a while. Then I hear someone call out my name.

"Jimin-ah! Wait up!" I hear Taehyung shout down the street as he runs towards me.

I can hear him panting as he catches up and rests his arm on my shoulder.

"Ha-Jimin-ah-sorry for-ah-not being there-ah-with you-ah-after school-ah a lot-ah more -ah often" Taehyung said panting in between words.

~~~~~~~

We talked all the way to school together. Telling jokes, laughing, the basic things friends do the only thing is, Taehyung is my only friend.

Time passed and me and Taehyung had to part ways so, I went to my first period class and he went to his. As I walked in, I expected the boy who sat beside me yesterday to be there, but he wasn't. Jimin why are you so worked up about seeing one person, he probably doesn't- I mean won't ever like you.

I sat down at my desk took out my pencil and paper to take notes. Until 20 minutes pass by and the I met boy walks into class.

"Min.Yoon.Gi. this is the eleventh time you've been late, get your self together or detention." the teacher said in a stern voice though the expression on the boys face still seemed still and emotionless as he walked towards our desk. Also YES I finally know his name now it most likely won't be as awkward.

I watched him as he placed his bag under his desk and immediately fell asleep. I never knew someone could fall asleep that quick. You know, strangely he looked cute... Wait What? Jimin we already aggred that this guy will never like you and will never like you, get your head out of the bucket.

~~~~~~

Class ended and we were dismissed though Yoongi was still asleep surprisingly. I decided not to wait for him as I put all my school supplies in my bag as my teacher walks over to us.

"Mr. Park, would you mind giving this to Yoongi once he wakes up. Also it's okay if he doesn't wake up I don't have a class next period." The teacher said to me in a kind tone as he gave me a detention slip for Yoongi as they walked out the door.

"Hyung? Yoongi Hyung? Hyung Wake up?" I said while shaking his arm trying to wake him up but still trying to be subtle.

"Hyung, please wake uppp! Yoongi Hyung!" I tried again but still no success sadly.

I was kind of scared to wake him up anymore since I knew it was time for me to get to the next class, so I gently placed the detention slip in his bag and headed to my next class alone, like always. So, when I walked into the hallways to see no one, the halls were empty and for once quite peaceful. Though still stressful due to it feeling like I'll get in trouble if I'm seen.

~~~~~~

As I walked into class with a lot of stress on my back because I was most likely late, very late.

"Mr. Park I am surprised you are late, but there is no excuse in my class for being late" My other teacher says as she passed me a detention slip.

Shit. There goes my clean record.

~~~~~~

A/N This was still bad pls I know this is bad....