Chapter 25

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up with a quiet sleeping Jimin infont of me, what a joyus sight. He looks so submissive, so innocent, so perfect, so beautiful. I just want to stare at him and just examine his beautiful body while he sleeps. My eyes continue to trail up and down his body eventually reaching his lips. Jimin's lips, his lips, his plump beautiful lips, just look at them makes me want to kiss them. I slowly then lean my face in to meet his lips.

"Ah! Hyung! What are you doing." Jimin says while pushing me away, accedentally hitting me down there a little too hard making me curl up in pain.

"Ah, sorry Hyung! I didn-" I don't let him finish his sentence as I smash my lips against his.

I can feel him try and struggle from my grasp. As he tries to escape from my grasp I grab his arms and push them onto the bed. I soon feel him give in and let me explore his wet cavern. I can hear Jimin let out small moans from beneath me. I then pull away from the deep kiss, leaving a string of saliva between our mouths.

"Well, Um..... I guess we should get ready for school now....." Jimin says shyly, trying not to look at me.

I get off of him and get my uniform on and wait for Jimin.

The rest of the day was normal for us. We went to school together, people talked about Jimin behind our backs. I slept through all my classes meanwhile Jimin managed to stay awake and a good student. School ended and we went he together. Jimin would go to work and while he's not home I would work on my music. This was our life for a few weeks, maybe days, until it was winter break finally.

~~~~~~

"Mph~ Hyung, I always love spending time with you~" Jimin said while wrapped in a bundle of blankets with me in it.

"I love you too~" I said while resting my head in the crook of his neck making him flinch.

We stayed like that, quietly spending our time together in my warm heated home unlike other people who play in the cold freezing snow. I liked the silence and I bet Jimin did too. I wonder how many times I thought Jimin looked so cute when he slept, probably too may but honestly I don't care since it is the truth. A few minutes, maybe hours of silence passed with us just relaxig until I have a suddden question in mind.

"Hey Jimin, why is it you get bullied. You seem like such a wonderful person, why would anyone want to hate you?" I ask out of my mind.

I didn't expect him to respond to my question since it may have been a really personal thing but he did.

" Well, I think it all started around middle schoool...."

~~Flashback~~
Jimin's P.O.V

Around that time Taehyung wasn't hangging out with me as much, that made me feel lonley sometimes but, that was only the tip of the iceberg. What happend was that my entire family got into an accident. My entire family being my mom, my dad, my brother, and me. I gladly didn't have that many injuries, the rest of my family I couldn't say the same for the rest of my family.

I remember my mom and brother leaving the hospital first without my dad. I remember a lot of the time my mom would leave me and my brother at home. She said that it was business and work stuff but, I don't think leaving every night to go to "work" was the truth. At that time I still remember my dad being in the hospital and him not knowing at all about what our mother was doing. I remember my mom then start to bring this man into our house all the time if she didn't leave when it was night time. I remember shielding my brothers ears from the noises that came from our parents bedroom and comforting him like an older brother should. Even though I could hear all the devilish moans from their room.

~~~~~~

Yoongi's P.O.V

     I could see tears start to form in Jimin's eyes.

     "Jimin, it's okay if you don't want to continue telling me it if you're too uncomfortable telling me." I assure him.

     "No, No, I'll continue." He says shyly.

     "Okay, just feel free to stop if you want to."

~~Back to Flashback~~
Jimin's P.O.V

I remember my dad coming home. He didn't change at all yet, our mother left the house more frequently and our father worked more leaving just me and my brother in the house. I remember all the days my parents argued and me trying to keep my little brother happy and away from the mess of our family.

My dad eventually found out our mom was cheating on our dad and eventually divorced. My mom took custody of my brother and I stayed with my dad. After my mom left my dad was devastated I remember him doing almost nothing drinking. He said it was to "keep the pain away" and I understood him. I felt sad too with my brother gone. Though my dad still worked at that time he insisted to keep on drinking. Eventually he started to become abusive and I would only feel safe at school with Taehyung, my only friend.

I remember my dad hitting me repeatedly everywhere you could imagine until it was darkly bruised. On my face, the back of my head, arms, legs, on my ass. It all hurt. I remember him throwing me down and onto the stairs. I remember him smashing beer bottles on me head, sometimes knocking me unconscious and not taking me to the hospital and just leaving me there. I remember him locking the door to the basement and leaving me there for hours, then the hours turned to one or almost two days then, eventually he locked me down there in that dark cold secluded basement for as long as a week or more without food like an animal.

The days where he would just pass out we're my favourite days. He would just sit there asleep and not do anything. Though that was exactly the problem, we didn't have any money so I had to get it in other ways.

~~~~~~

A/N Cliffhanger.