Chapter 11

Jimins P.O.V.

     I wake up, not to the bright sun but, to Yoongi. Wait, what did we do last night? As I try to remember what happened my mind rushes through an assortment of thoughts, some being more absurd than others.

Not wanting to burden Yoongi with my existence I silently get out of bed and take my belongings and head downstairs. With my work clothes and pastries in hand I put on my shoes, ready to head out then, I hear presumably Yoongi walk down the open a few doors and walk half way down the stairs.

"Jimin ah, where are you going?" Yoongi yelled from halfway down the stairs.

" I-I was just g-going to leave, I-I don't want to b-bother you." I said while holding onto the door handle and looking down, not wanting to look at him.

     "No, it's okay, you can stay. Plus did you really want to go outside looking like that?" Yoongi said as he headed downstairs grabbing my hand and pulling towards the nearest mirror, making me stare at the dark hickeys decorating my neck.

"HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?!" I whisper shout at Yoongi Hyung as I grab onto his shoulders, shaking him, yet still trying to be gentile.

"Take a guess" he said back in a monotone tone.

I blushed at the thoughts that ran through my mind as I buried my head into Yoongi Hyungs chest.

"Well, just no I didn't do anything that bad." Yoongi Hyung said as he took the bag of pastries from my hand and plopping down on the couch, that's when I remember small parts of what happened.

"Wait Hyung what about school?" I say as I head toward Yoongi Hyung.

"It's Saturday, and on Monday there's no school." He says as he takes his phone out of his pocket, not looking at me.

"Now, are you going to eat or what?" Yoongi Hyung continued while taking a piece of bread and holding it up.

"ah, no it's okay I don't want to eat, I'll just get fat and no one likes fat people." I say while looking down and taking a seat on the ground since Yoongi Hyung took up all the space on the one couch.

"Eh? Fat? Jiminie you're perfect and not fat, you're beautiful, you're my Jiminie. Now eat." Yoongi Hyung says while he sits up straight and picks me up from the ground and puts me on his lap like a child facing him.

I turn red when he says that I'm perfect since it contradicts what almost everyone has said to me in my life and so I hug him out of happiness that the feeling of someone who actually cares.

~~~~~~

Me and Yoongi Hyung ended up watching K-dramas together while cuddling in each others arms, crying into each others arms occasionally. He also made me eat food which I haven't tasted in a while, filling the empty pit in my stomach and heart. I never want this moment to end, I don't want to go back to my reality, I want to stay with him forever, I don't want to leave.

"Hey Jimine, is it okay if we go out with Namjoon and Jin Hyung for lunch." Yoongi Hyung says as he looks at his phone then looks at me.

"Um. Okay sure." I say with my eyes fixated on the screen.

     My eyes still watching the K-Drama playing I hear Yoongi go upstairs and presumably take a shower. Though my attention was mostly fixated on the screen.

     I don't know how much time exactly passed but I can guess that a few minutes passed and I saw a shirtless Yoongi Hyung heading down the stairs with a towel around his neck to dry his wet hair. Oh and of course he was wearing pants but, still, just the look of him like that made me avert my eyes and start blushing.

     "Ah, so is my little Jimine embarrassed?" Yoongi Huung says and from the back of the couch he wraps his arms around my neck making me blush even more.

     I don't say anything, I just try not to focus on that he's doing.

     "So, Jimin are you going to take a shower or what? Remember, we agreed to go eat dinner with Namjoon and Jin Hyung?" Yoongi says as I look up at him and now he seems to be wearing a white shirt with a reddish pink what do you call it agian, is it a dress shirt? Over it. I can't find the words for it.

     "Well, yeah but, I don't have any other clothes." I say still looking at him because I want to seem respectful even though I didn't want to, expecting him to do anything unnatural.

     "You can just take some of my clothes, I don't mind. You can chose you know." He says pulling me upstairs to his his closet in his bedroom.

     I take out a black sweatshirt and blue jeans and lay them on his bed then I go and head into his washroom. The scent of him lingers in the room, I could stay in there forever, living of of his smell. Wait that's just creepy but, stil somewhat appealing. I take off my all clothes and head into his quite clean shower. I feel the warm drops of water hit my head and steam down my body, I always had a thing for warm things since my life always seemed so cold and lonley. I liked fire, Yoongis' touch, freshly baked goods, fury animals, all things that were usually warm.

     I finish taking a shower and wrap a clean while towel around my waist and walk into Yoongi's room, expecting him not to be in there I walk in without caution. Then, I see Yoongi Hyung sitting on his bed with his phone in hand and his eyes trailing up and down my chest.

     "Sexy" I hear Yoongi Hyung say in a sly tone.

    "Eh! Pabo! S-Stop starring and get out please!" I say as cover my chest and move closer to the clothes I laid out on the bed, then I hear a click of a camera.

     Yoongi just took a picture. Shit.

~~~~~~

A/N The day I am writing/editing this which is 171205 I may have lost a friend IDK. But this chapter still sucks. :P