Chapter 18

Self Harm Trigger

YOONGI WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU JUST DOING. Why did I do that to him, he was probably really uncomfortable. He probably doesn't want to see your face. Argghh.

I walk into my next class and I sit down in my usual seat in every class, the one in the very back corner next to the window like a cliche romance anime. I feel like I'm missing something right now but I don't know what it is. I decide to take a nap because why should I care what the teacher says. I rest my head on my desk and quickly fall asleep.

~Yoongi's Dream~

I'm in a coffee shop, it's filled with the scent of caramel macchiato and couples sitting with each other, not one person alone. Though, I see Jimin sitting alone in the corner staring into the distance with a single white flower on the table, I then look at my table and I see a similar white flower. None of the others had a flower but ours. The walls are decorated it red strings though, there's one string which was white and seemed to have burned in the middle. What an odd design choice.

I watch as Jimin leaves and I follow him outside to the cold autumn air. Suddenly all the space around us turns into leaves, making the entire room white with emptiness.

"Jimin?" I ask as I turn him around.

As I look at his face, I see a mask. A smiling mask? While I am confused on what this all means I stumble backwards by a gust of wind along with leaves push me over and the vision of Jimin gone with the autumn leaves.

"Yoongi~" I hear a voice say in the wind.

~End Dream~

I wake up and everyone is heading out and I follow with them as I grab my stuff and leave. I'm confused. What did that dream mean?

~~~~~~

I slept through my classes the entire day. I also tried my best at trying to avoid Jimin as much as I could. Why does it hurt to see him? I get my stuff and walk home alone.

As I walk home, I see Jimin and his friend walk together. When I get into my house I go upstairs and take a shower. Finally, something productive. While I take my shower, the warm feeling from the hot water reminds me of Jimin. Then I start to feel tears in my eyes. I want to regret so many things I did. I feel remorseful for what I did. I didn't want him to be hurt nut, I ended up hurting him the most.

I get out of the shower, get changed and fall onto my bed. The one thing that has been my only friend through everything. I take a deep breath and sigh. I turn over to get up and grab a razor blade from my desk and fold up my sleeve. I guide the sharp razor across my pale wrist as I see a crimson red liquid seep from the cuts, soon followed by pain. I soon do the same to my other arm. I let the blood drip onto the desk along with my tears of remorse. You hurt him. He hates you. Why did you think you could help him. You just made his life worse. You're such a terrible person for doing that. Why didn't you just stay away from him. You deserve to feel his pain. You're the one who should be hurt.

Then, I hear a knock at the door.

"Hyung? Hyung? Are you home, I need to tell you something!" I hear a familiar voice say from outside.

Jimin? Don't you dare open the door for him, you'll hurt him again. I think as I hold onto my arm and slowly head downstairs. I spill my blood all over the place, my vision blurring. As I open the door I see no one? Was I just hallucinating? Then collapse right there.

~~~~~~

Jimin's P.O.V

School ended and Taehyung couldn't come home with me. He probably went somewhere with Jungkook. He probably cares about him more than you. Second though, he probably doesn't even want to friends anymore. Though, I actually wanted to stay after school to help a teacher out in the library sorting books. I'm not quite sure how long it was that I spent in there but it felt like quite a while.

     I end up leaving the library at around 3:57pm, school usually ends at 2:10pm. That meant I was there for about an hour. I leave school grounds and walk to Taehyung house, still wondering where I would stay after his parents came back. As I walk along the streets I pass by Yoongi Hyung's house and there are Ambulances?