Chapter 12

Yoongi's P.O.V.

    So what if I took a picture of a half naked Jimin, I'm not going to share it to anyone. Does he really I'm going to share him? Jimine is mine, no one can have him. After I took the picture I rushed out of the room as fast as I could and locked myself in the bathroom that now smelt a little bit like Jimin. Then, surprisingly I didn't hear Jimin scream my name from across the hall, which I expected him to do.

     After camping in the bathroom for a good amount of time I head into my bedroom with a bottle of concealer my sister, Yoonji gave me a few Christmases ago even though I think it was supposed to be for one of her friends but, honestly I don't care.

"Jiminie, you'll need this" I say while tossing him the container through the door by opening the door slightly and tossing it in.

"You know how to use it right?" I ask him from the other side of the door.

     "Yeah, Pabo." I hear him say from the other side of the door.

     Jimin eventually came out of the room and I took his hand and lead him downstairs and outside. I didn't want the awkward silence to be in between us so I took out my phone and started to play some music as me and Jimin walked over to Namjoon and Jin Hyungs house since they both live together.

~~~~~~

     When we got to Namjins house we were greeted by Namjoon and Jin Hyung yelling in the background.

     "Ah, Yoongi! Wasup man! Also please don't mind that our house is messy." Namjoon said as I shook Namjoons hand and we took off our shoes and headed inside.

     "JEON JUNG FREAKING KOOK CAN YOU PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOU EAT!" I could hear and see Jin Hyung shout from the kitchen.

     I looked down to see Jimins eyes widen as if he's heard the name Jeon Jungkook before in a be way, but I don't know, I can't look into people's minds.

     "Um, Yoongi Hyung what am I doing here?" I hear Jimin say in his soft voice while holding onto my arm.

     "Well, I was coming here to do stuff with Namjoon and I was guessing you could spend time with Jin Hyung. Oh, and eat, we'll eat here since I don't have anything for cooking in my house." I tell Jimin.

~~~~~~

A little while in and Jin was finally done cooking and Jimin was like that one child at a family gathering but knows literally no one. While we were eating Jin may have forced Jimin to eat too much and he rushed to the bathroom to throw it all up. Yoongi, you should treat Jimin better, he doesn't deserve this pain. I followed him to the bathroom and I saw him holding onto the rim of the toilet bowl. I walked over to him and tried to comfort him.

"Jiminie, you shouldn't force yourself to eat too much or too little. Please Jiminie? I just want you to be okay. Okay?" I say to him, rubbing circles on his back with my hand.

"O-Okay Hyung.." He says as he continues to throw up food.

Me and Jimin walk back to the dinner table to sit down and Jin Hyung seems concerned.

"Jimin Ah, you can sit down, Relax okay. You don't have to eat anymore if you can't." Jin Hyung says like a mother to her child.

I watch Jimin as he leaves the room and go to the living room to lay down and I walk over to him and sit down. I see him lay on the couch and take out his phone. I don't want him to feel alone so I go and sit beside him and look at my phone like him. There was a silence between us but, not an awkward silence, a calm one. Then after a while I lay down and Jimin lays down on me soon after. His body so warm and so sweet, I think as I run my hands through his soft bright orange hair. He's cute.

Even more time passed and Jimin eventually fell asleep in my arms. He always looked twice as cute when he was asleep and I soon fell asleep with him.

~~~~~~

A/N SHITTY STORIES WITH SHITTY CONTEXT