Chapter 38

Yoongi's P.O.V.

     I no longer live with Jimin. He moved out to live with his new boyfriend well, technically Fiancé now, soon to be husband. I started smoking and drinking more and more, eventually becoming an addiction. He deserved someone like him and not me. I honestly did love him. Key word did. I don't know where that love went. Did I give it to someone else? I regret it. I regret it all. I want to take it all back. I don't want to leave him. My life is so empty, dark, and cold. Hey, deja vu anyone? I don't feel like eating, sleeping is filled with stress and regret. I can do nothing with my life. It all has no meaning.

    I remember walking past the park me and Jimin went to occasionally and I saw him there, smiling, happy, with a child, a dog, and his soon to be husband. Now I know the pain he felt when he saw me with Suran-Noona. I deserved it though. He's happy, he probably doesn't even remember me.

     What's the point of living now. Tell me? Someone? Why has my life gone back around a circle? Why can I only feel pain? Why does everything hurt. I can't go outside as much as I usually did, people scare me. What's wrong with me?

~~~~~~

     I walk up the stairs to the roof of the school me and Jimin went to and stare into the sunset. I guess this is all I have to do. I've given all my money to relatives, moved out of my house, I've paid off my debts, cleared my search history, and I've sent goodbye texts to all my relatives. There's just one person I want to talk to personally.

     "Hey?"

     "Who is this?"

     "Yoongi, Min Yoongi. Your old high school friend."

     "Oh, Hyung you!"

     "Yeah, me."

     "Hyung, why do you sound so sad?"

     "I'm sorry."

     "Hyung, that didn't answer my question."

     "I'm sorry just please forgive me for what I did to you."

     "I forgave you a long time ago. It's okay."

     "No, just forget I ever was a part of your life okay."

    "What? No, I loved you Hyung how can I forget you!"

   "Goodbye Jiminie, I'm sorry."

    "HYUNG NO!"

     That's when I leave my phone on the ledge and I jump.

Jimin's voice was the last voice I heard. The soft, gentle, beautiful one I'll never hear again.

And the last thing I remember touching, Jimin's soft tiny hands I loved so dearly that I'll never be able to feel again.

And his face the last thing I remember seeing, his soft skin, beautiful lips, crescent moon smile that I'll never see again.

I'm sorry Jimin.

The End?